Eurovision Song Contest Page 5

"It's been a wonderful evening - not musically of course..."

god....Kill me...

the three Russian women were hot though but Christ why didnt I go out and get laid instead

Laughing out loud

You didn't have a dinner date with three Russian ladies did you?

Quote: Aaron @ May 12, 2007, 10:50 PM

In other news, I hate Ireland and Malta.

Because they ruined our chances at getting nul points?
Me too. I quite like getting nul points.

Everyone should be rounded up after Eurovision into an unmarked van and driven into the wilderness if you win you get a 15 second head start

As Wogan said - maybe we should build a wall.

I too vote for a wall.

I wish Japan were allowed into Eurovision, they'd be ace, plus they love us.

My wife is happy. She's Serbian.

Quote: ajp29 @ May 12, 2007, 11:14 PM

Laughing out loud

You didn't have a dinner date with three Russian ladies did you?

I didn’t unfortunately, no. I did however convince my surfer chick neighbour to come round and watch Eurovision with me and my insane amounts of booze. She told she'd never have sex with a Russian woman and I told her she was racist. She is in fact heterosexual, and thus not racist, but I got it in my head that I could make her think I was a sensitive type and thus have it off with her...as it were

Oh dear, Gavin's still pissed.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 12, 2007, 9:54 PM

Just remembered who the Ukraine singer reminds me of. A character in the Beatles Yellow Submarine cartoon.

I bet they win.

David you are right. That Ukrainian singer was Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD. The nowhere man.

Quote: Gavin @ May 12, 2007, 11:39 PM

I didnt unfortunately no I did however convince my surfer chick neighbour to come round and watch Eurovision with me and my insane amounts of booze, She told she'd never have sex with a Russian woman and I told her she was racist. She is infacthetrosexual and thus not but I got it in my heaad that I could make her think I was a sensetive type and thus have it off...as it were

:S

Quote: zooo @ May 12, 2007, 11:23 PM

Because they ruined our chances at getting nul points?
Me too. I quite like getting nul points.

Exactly. I'm seriously gutted. Ditto last year. So, SO close!

Quote: David Chapman @ May 12, 2007, 11:30 PM

As Wogan said - maybe we should build a wall.

Ha ha, I didn't catch that bit. Where should the wall be built?

(I vote we build a wall around France too - and flood it.)

Quote: zooo @ May 12, 2007, 11:40 PM

Oh dear, Gavin's still pissed.

You would think but it is incredibly difficult to type correctly whilst lying down..On a laptop you see apologises for terrible grammar, spelling, language and content.

Quote: Gavin @ May 12, 2007, 11:39 PM

I didn’t unfortunately, no. I did however convince my surfer chick neighbour to come round and watch Eurovision with me and my insane amounts of booze. She told she'd never have sex with a Russian woman and I told her she was racist. She is in fact heterosexual, and thus not racist, but I got it in my head that I could make her think I was a sensitive type and thus have it off with her...as it were

Thats a new chat up line 'are you racist in this bar often?'