Lizzie And Sarah Page 4

Quote: Qazeleus @ March 20 2010, 3:15 PM GMT

Who decides what gets released then?

Individual DVD distributors. It is possible that the BBC would veto something, but highly unlikely. Money's money.

Don't 2Entertain release a lot/most of the BBC's stuff?

Yes, but they're generally only interested in recent or super-popular/well-known archvie material (Are You Being Served? for example).

Back on the topic of Lizzie And Sarah, there's a preview clip on the below blog post (second video) to help you judge whether it's worth watching or not: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/comedy/2010/03/lizzie-and-sarah.shtml

I think it's likely to be the bleakest sitcom on TV this year by some way - but I love dark comedy, so personally looking forward to it.

When's it on again?

Quote: Mark @ March 20 2010, 5:04 PM GMT

Back on the topic of Lizzie And Sarah, there's a preview clip on the below blog post (second video) to help you judge whether it's worth watching or not: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/comedy/2010/03/lizzie-and-sarah.shtml

I think it's likely to be the bleakest sitcom on TV this year by some way - but I love dark comedy, so personally looking forward to it.

Liked the clip, very much looking forward to this.

It looks like my cup of tea.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ March 20 2010, 5:13 PM GMT

When's it on again?

11:45pm tonight.

(We intend to bring helpful schedule info into the message board at some point but, until then, here's a tip: if you click the 'View Our Guide' link at the top of any relevant thread you'll get full episode info about the show in question, and much more besides)

I was attempting to be facetious.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ March 20 2010, 5:49 PM GMT

I was attempting to be facetious.

That's one of the saddest posts I have ever read here. On topic I am going to have a look at this on one of the retro player things if I can.

Quote: Marc P @ March 20 2010, 11:32 PM GMT

That's one of the saddest posts I have ever read here.

:O It's up against some stiff competition!

I recognise Julia Davis's daughter from something...
What's she off?

Quote: chipolata @ March 20 2010, 11:44 PM GMT

:O It's up against some stiff competition!

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ March 20 2010, 11:59 PM GMT

I recognise Julia Davis's daughter from something...
What's she off?

Honestly, zooo, you sound like one of those old ladies in a residential home...

"What's she off again?"
"Eh?"
"Do I like her?"

Anyway, what were we talking about again? Errr

Laughing out loud

Ah, she was one of the girls from School of Comedy.
One of the funniest ones as I remember.

Well that was bad.