Lizzie And Sarah Page 5

Loved it.

About half way through I was very depressed, but by the end I was liking it a lot more.

Quote: zooo @ March 21 2010, 12:23 AM GMT

About half way through I was very depressed, but by the end I was liking it a lot more.

Did Aaron leave the room after quarter of an hour?

...my sides have split.

*giggles*

I loved it too. Would love to see more. I see my teenager-obsessed-with-extreme-side-parting character will have to be scrapped now too.

This show is your sitcom's doppleganger, Dolly. How queer.

Davis and Hynes can do it much better than me, so I don't mind.

That's not the attitude, Madam, just acquire the ruthless streak that they have and put yourself first. They didn't get their success by deferring to others. Beat them to their next similar sitcom while they are still wallowing in the praise of this one. (I could be a life coach, couldn't I).

Was this part of a season of BBC Two pilots, or just a one off random pilot?

I liked it, but I reckon it would be better suited to a 2 or 3-parter rather than 6+ episodes. If it gets a go-ahead.

Quote: chipolata @ March 21 2010, 10:52 AM GMT

Was this part of a season of BBC Two pilots, or just a one off random pilot?

A random one-off, I believe. BBC Two aren't in the custom of broadcasting their sitcom pilots.

I really enjoyed this. As a lover of jet black comedy this was right up my street. I can see the potential to spread this out over at least a couple of episodes there is more potential to see the ladies being more mistreated giving them more of a reason to kill there husbands even though I think there were already enough reasons to do so.

Just watched it now. I think this was great. I really loved the blackness of it. It was disturbing, but it was still funny in several places. Hope it gets made into a full series (and shown at a decent time).

So what are the chances of commissioning? I'm guessing quite high, given your reviews.