Lizzie And Sarah Page 9

Quote: Bucket o laughs @ March 31 2010, 11:04 PM BST

Ohhh right, I assumed I'd missed the first 2 because of the original air date, do you know when the rest of the series is due to air? Hello to you too Laughing out loud Wave

A series hasn't been commissioned by the BBC as of now, however there was a strong amount of support shown for its (rather late night) broadcast pilot slot. Really it's a case of just watching this space (the BCG *coughs*) for any news about a future series. :)

Is she still Jessica Hynes? It's unusual for a woman in the public eye who takes on a married name in mid career not have got divorced and changed it back after nine months. She been married at least a year or so.

Quote: youngian @ April 1 2010, 12:08 PM BST

Is she still Jessica Hynes? It's unusual for a woman in the public eye who takes on a married name in mid career not have got divorced and changed it back after nine months. She been married at least a year or so.

Yes she's still Jessica Hynes. She's been married for at least 10 years or so. In an interview she said she decided to change her name for work on a whim and then had to stick to it.

Weird business, all this slipping bakc and forth between your family name and your married name. Whistling nnocently

Oh yeah, Wiki says she got married in 2002 but only changed her name in 2007.
How odd!

I'd assumed she got married in 2007.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ April 1 2010, 1:16 PM BST

Weird business, all this slipping bakc and forth between your family name and your married name. Whistling nnocently

And not just them ;)

Dan

I loved the pilot show and really really want to see all the episodes in the series.

Pretty please and all that brown nose stuff - smiling at you...

Just put the damn show on TV and let us see the brilliance of Julia once again!

If you don't put this on TV I will lay in bed and count the days until I die!

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ April 1 2010, 1:16 PM BST

Yes she's still Jessica Hynes. She's been married for at least 10 years or so. In an interview she said she decided to change her name for work on a whim and then had to stick to it.

I think if you have a name you should stick to it. Changing the spelling is alright though. :)

Quote: Marc P @ April 14 2010, 7:50 AM BST

I think if you have a name you should stick to it. Changing the spelling is alright though. :)

Those that change the spelling of their names are the sneakiest. They're arrogantly hiding in plain sight.

I'm told that a series is not happening.

Yeah, that seemed pretty obvious before they even broadcast the pilot!

How on earth can they justify giving Coming Of Age a 3rd series yet dumping this and running before a series? BBC need their heads testing!

Quote: Mike88 @ April 17 2010, 10:50 PM BST

How on earth can they justify giving Coming Of Age a 3rd series

I dare say it gets a lot of viewers. Or at least, a lot of viewers for BBC 3.

The viewing figure argument is redundant considering the awful time slot it was given on BBC Two.

Quote: Mike88 @ April 18 2010, 9:16 PM BST

The viewing figure argument is redundant considering the awful time slot it was given on BBC Two.

I'm saying that's why Coming Of Age continues, whatever some of us may think about its merits. That's entirely valid. I really liked Lizzie And Sarah.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 18 2010, 9:26 PM BST

I'm saying that's why Coming Of Age continues

Coming Of Age's viewing figures were split quite heavily when Shameless launched in the same timeslot.