Things that piss you off Page 836

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 25 2012, 10:57 PM GMT

It really pisses me off that the 'Things That Piss You Off' thread has turned into a girlie period fest full of dreams and cakes and babies (?). Why can't these chicks head back to the 'Cats' thread and let us blokes get on with being angry and bitter?

It really pisses me off that RC is in denial over his blatant feminine side and homosexuality to the point he has to act like a grumpy bloke who is angry and bitter when all he wants is cakes and hugs and LOLcats.

It's the 21st Century. Just come out already!

LOL!! Class and I saved as a PNG, Sothat's circa Leevil's space animation. Based of Wind Waker Zelda I think.

Actually do any chaps fancy taking their shirts off for a spot of manly wrestling?

Or how about a wrestle in the all together like Olly Reed and that other fella in Women in Love. In front of a big fire.

What could be more macho grrr!

No girls invited!

Quote: sootyj @ January 25 2012, 11:01 PM GMT

You know what pisses me off, fizzy over chilled lager, ladies who don't appreciate a friendly wolf whistle, gay dogs, people scared of my pitbull, Tyson, chaps who don't like a punch up after a day in the pub, people calling Jeremy Clarkson a racist, lazy mexicans and women who don't appreciate the great smell of brut.

Better Carpark?

Fag.

Quote: sootyj @ January 25 2012, 11:05 PM GMT

Actually do any chaps fancy taking their shirts off for a spot of manly wrestling?

Or how about a wrestle in the all together like Olly Reed and that other fella in Women in Love. In front of a big fire.

No girls invited!

That's better, let me grab my Viking helmet. (That's a euphamism)

Oh yeh carpark you've no chance. I've shaved my chest and slathered my rippling body in olive oil, you'll never get a grip on me!

Software that crashes MID RENDER! without saving Don't worry I have hours to spare just delete the work you badly coded piece of crap!!!

Quote: sootyj @ January 25 2012, 11:11 PM GMT

Oh yeh carpark you've no chance. I've shaved my chest and slathered my rippling body in olive oil, you'll never get a grip on me!

Sick

I done a sick in my mouth.

You homo! Why don't you knit yourself a gingham dress, plat your hair and sell your arse down the docks for pennies.

Quote: sootyj @ January 25 2012, 11:14 PM GMT

You homo! Why don't you knit yourself a gingham dress, plat your hair and sell your arse down the docks for pennies.

I'll have to if I'm ever going to afford that Torchwood boxset.

Yeh I should just give you it, I mean I'm atually starting to feel guilty.

Quote: Lee @ January 25 2012, 12:01 PM GMT

I don't understand why you are laying into Rooby so much. I don't want to either because I don't care what your reason is.

That was a question worth asking, then, wasn't it?

GT makes me laugh.

You've got pictures of turnips to laugh at now.

This guy is being a prick.

Monkey see, monkey do.

But it's still evident that with that amount of trolling from GT (...)

Trolling? Bye leevil.

TTPME - When I dream all night so my brain doesn't feel like it's had a rest as I've been fighting dragons and watching people die all night.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 26 2012, 10:07 AM GMT

TTPME - When I dream all night so my brain doesn't feel like it's had a rest as I've been fighting dragons and watching people die all night.

Thanks by the way for getting me out of that tower.

Quote: sootyj @ January 25 2012, 11:05 PM GMT

No girls invited!

Why not? I'm willing to pay a fair price, this would make a refreshing change!
;)

Sorry no girls Dellas.