Things that piss you off Page 837

;) OK spoilsport I will have to check small ads' in newspaper then.

Quote: Rooface @ January 26 2012, 10:24 AM GMT

Thanks by the way for getting me out of that tower.

That's okay - next time don't grow your hair so long - it got caught around everything as I raced away with you on my horse!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 26 2012, 7:43 AM GMT

Trolling? Bye leevil.

I trust that was not a farewell to all GT?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 26 2012, 11:16 AM GMT

That's okay - next time don't grow your hair so long - it got caught around everything as I raced away with you on my horse!

I'm between waxes, alright?! Unimpressed

:O Blimey hope not, I've already got rid of Tim Walker !

Quote: Rooface @ January 26 2012, 11:25 AM GMT

I'm between waxes, alright?! Unimpressed

Sick

Quote: EllieJP @ January 26 2012, 11:27 AM GMT

Sick

I have to ask.... instead of me having to plait it very fast and lob it out of the window, why did you not just take the stairs?

Quote: dellas @ January 26 2012, 11:12 AM GMT

;) OK spoilsport I will have to check small ads' in newspaper then.

I could introduce to my midget friend Adrian?

Quote: dellas @ January 26 2012, 11:26 AM GMT

:O Blimey hope not, I've already got rid of Tim Walker !

Hef is hard to get rid of. He swoops in like Batman and leaves like RC sneaking out from the ladies changing rooms at the gym....smoke and mirrors.

No thanks, small men seem to have issues with, er stuff ;)

Oh well good thing then I'm a great big man.

And ergo have no problems with anything.

Laughing out loud You might be too big for your boots! remember anything bigger than a handful is a waste.

Oh FFS, that Indigo Starfish company from Amazon have sent me the wrong DVD. Like I have the time to sort this out.

Bastards. They'll refund me 1.24 in postage, gonna cost about a fiver to return it. THOROUGHLY UNRECOMMENDING INDIGO STARFISH, TELL EVERYONE!

One of the all time things to piss me off ever, happened again last night. Watching the lottery draw in my squalid little flat with ticket in hand and the first two numbers drawn out of the machine match two numbers on my ticket.

Immediately, my brain becomes filled with images of leaving everything and everyone behind and immigrating somewhere hot and beautiful - where I can smoke in bars, own guns and have my pick of the senioritas - when the inevitable happens. The next four numbers drawn don't come anywhere near what I have on my ticket.

Euromillions is the worst, because of the amounts involved and because I have to sit through that insufferable Vernon Kay clone and his 'jokes'. In fact, because of millionairre raffle, they get to kick me in the guts twice.

It really is a tax on the poor.

Quote: dellas @ January 26 2012, 11:53 AM GMT

Laughing out loud You might be too big for your boots! remember anything bigger than a handful is a waste.

Nah they're size 12 like look for canoes fit for Paul Daniels and the lovely Debbie McGee

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 26 2012, 12:40 PM GMT

One of the all time things to piss me off ever, happened again last night. Watching the lottery draw in my squalid little flat with ticket in hand and the first two numbers drawn out of the machine match two numbers on my ticket.

Immediately, my brain becomes filled with images of leaving everything and everyone behind and immigrating somewhere hot and beautiful - where I can smoke in bars, own guns and have my pick of the senioritas - when the inevitable happens. The next four numbers drawn don't come anywhere near what I have on my ticket.

Euromillions is the worst, because of the amounts involved and because I have to sit through that insufferable Vernon Kay clone and his 'jokes'. In fact, because of millionairre raffle, they get to kick me in the guts twice.

It really is a tax on the poor.

On the rare occaison I never check.

Just eye tabloids for "where is the mystery millionaire?" headlines.