Things that piss you off Page 832

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 10:50 AM GMT

Whoa! Is all this really necessary? This is the main reason you have for disliking somone - not racism, not fascist views, etc. - but because they talk about fabrics? This seems unbelieveably harsh and uncalled for.

I don't want to get dragged into this shitstorm, so I will back away now and stick to making fun of people off the telly - which seems to be far more controversial then making personal attacks on BCG Forum members.

I feel a bit bad about the fabric remark as I have nothing against people appreciating a smart bit of cloth. I like a nice gaberdine myself. And angora's great and that's as fluffy as f**k.

But this is the 'things that piss you off' thread and I always reply when I'm attacked so I don't think my comment is that out of place. And I kept it civil.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 24 2012, 5:52 PM GMT

Again you have proved you never bothered to read the script. No splattering of babies on bonnets happened. No mention of death. For those who never saw this script and have no idea what was going on, I published a dark humour sketch with warnings and asked people if this dark humour worked. The joke was a man rings and doorbell and tells a woman he thinks he hit her cat with his car. The woman informs him he is at the wrong house, she doesn't own a cat, and he has actually hit a child. The man expresses relief that he didn't hit a cat. I admitted it was dark and not my usual style of writing.

Nowhere in the script was a baby mentioned. Nowhere was it mentioned that there was blood on the bonnet. Nowhere was mentioned there was even a death. The majority of posters gave critical feedback positive and negative. Mister Taxi however was the only one who ranted and raved.

As far as spamming a comedy forum with references to bunnies and fluff, according to yourself I cannot be that fluffy if I am writing about dead children as you claim so you have killed your own argument.

I joined the forum on the invite of the Slagg brothers. SlagA had been a forum member long before being at 4laughs and yes I did join with others but the majority of my "friends" here - Gavin, Tim, RC, Sooty, Zooo, Ellie, Earman, Andie, Lee and many other I have only met on here. Danny, Otterfox, Slag A and Loopey are the only people here I met on 4laughs and since I don't exclusively speak to them, another argument is dead. My BCG friends are as loved as my 4laughers.

Also I did vanish for about three years so the "spamming" can't still be an issue. God forbid anyone posts about anything other than comedy on a forum containing threads about hot women, football, video games, books, DVDs, studying at university, food, work, and the last thing we bought online.

I notice you didn't post a link to the sketch - but it doesn't matter I've found it: sketch. You're right, no baby or blood is mentioned - my bad - but there is a dead child on the bonnet - I must've inferred the blood from the fact that the child had been hit by a car and was lying on the bonnet. It doesn't mention that the child is dead either but I guess I must've inferred that too, probably from the fact the child is not crying or moving and has been hit by a car and is lying on the bonnet. Surely if he/she wasn't dead they would get off the bonnet? The bonnet of the car they're lying unmoving on? There isn't one warning on the thread incidentally - it's just called 'Car Accident' let alone warnings plural as you claim.

Danny's reply of "Loved it when you first mailed me, Love it still." gives a flavour of the cronyism that existed on the forum around that time, with some of the people you mentioned and others slipping regularly from from pm to post and back again in the middle of a public forum. You forgot to mention Frankie Rage, who's first comment to me was an offer to hang me for not adopting his lynch mentality over paedophiles.

Or is it the fact that I AM able to speak and meet with these people? That I have formed friendships here while you continue to offend others and wonder why you are not crowned King of the big kids. Maybe, just maybe it is because despite being such a fluffy and evil woman, these people feel they can have a joke with me, have a discussion about things with me, or just post willy pics to me because for some crazy reason, they are just as sick as me and they are all the ones with the problem and can't see me for who I really am when you yourself are so perfect and yet no one so far has climbed over themselves to back you up 100%.

Bless you again for trying. I think for the sake of everyone's sanity I shall just toss you your very last turnip and leave you to mutter under your bridge.

It is the ultimate fantasy of the self-regarding to imagine that others are jealous of them or their friendships or hair or handbag or whatever. You referred to me as 'stalking' you in an earlier post. These things say more about the fragility of your mind and ego than anything about me.

And similarly it is your own inclination to hide behind cartoon drawings of yourself and narcissistic names (glamorous snowdrop) that points to issues about trying to be 'perfect' or popular - something I've no interest in trying to be.

That's why I don't bake little virtual cakes for people and coo babytalk and nonsense because I don't care if every last man, woman and jack on this forum hates my f**king guts. I've got a real life to happy or sad in.

FYI I didn't bring the 4laughers with me, I am not the pied piper.

No, but they were vermin. :D

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 25 2012, 2:36 AM GMT

I feel a bit bad about the fabric remark as I have nothing against people appreciating a smart bit of cloth. I like a nice gaberdine myself. And angora's great and that's as fluffy as f**k.

But this is the 'things that piss you off' thread and I always reply when I'm attacked so I don't think my comment is that out of place. And I kept it civil.

I notice you didn't post a link to the sketch - but it doesn't matter I've found it: sketch. You're right, no baby or blood is mentioned - my bad - but there is a dead child on the bonnet - I must've inferred the blood from the fact that the child had been hit by a car and was lying on the bonnet. It doesn't mention that the child is dead either but I guess I must've inferred that too, probably from the fact the child is not crying or moving and has been hit by a car and is lying on the bonnet. Surely if he/she wasn't dead they would get off the bonnet? The bonnet of the car they're lying unmoving on? There isn't one warning on the thread incidentally - it's just called 'Car Accident' let alone warnings plural as you claim.

Danny's reply of "Loved it when you first mailed me, Love it still." gives a flavour of the cronyism that existed on the forum around that time, with some of the people you mentioned and others slipping regularly from from pm to post and back again in the middle of a public forum. You forgot to mention Frankie Rage, who's first comment to me was an offer to hang me for not adopting his lynch mentality over paedophiles.

It is the ultimate fantasy of the self-regarding to imagine that others are jealous of them or their friendships or hair or handbag or whatever. You referred to me as 'stalking' you in an earlier post. These things say more about the fragility of your mind and ego than anything about me.

And similarly it is your own inclination to hide behind cartoon drawings of yourself and narcissistic names (glamorous snowdrop) that points to issues about trying to be 'perfect' or popular - something I've no interest in trying to be.

That's why I don't bake little virtual cakes for people and coo babytalk and nonsense because I don't care if every last man, woman and jack on this forum hates my f**king guts. I've got a real life to happy or sad in.

No, but they were vermin. :D

Kudos for trying again. Hoping to hit a nerve calling me vain, insulting other 4 laughers in the hope you now get attention from them too..... Sorry but on the advice of the management and others, you can address all trolling to this.

Do enjoy real life. You must love it a lot as you have hardly any time to troll a board full of people you don't even give a toss over.

As entertaining as a public spat normally is to an outsider, can we just go back to talking about shite, as this thread was intended for.

:)

Quote: Will Cam @ January 25 2012, 8:19 AM GMT

As entertaining as a public spat normally is to an outsider, can we just go back to talking about shite, as this thread was intended for.

:)

Indeed. To get the ball rolling, what is pissing you off at the moment Mr. Cam?

TTPMO When your parcel has five layers of packing and the item inside is still broken.

So, the builders have set up in the corridor to do major renovations on the flat next door. They will be making an astonishing amount of noise right next to me from 8-4 every day for the next month. I can barely hear myself think and certainly can't write and have to scream down the phone to be heard which gives such a professional impression. Happy last month in your home to me.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 25 2012, 8:21 AM GMT

Indeed. To get the ball rolling, what is pissing you off at the moment Mr. Cam?

TTPMO When your parcel has five layers of packing and the item inside is still broken.

Well RubyMae,

I am currently finalising a project that I have stalled on for about 12 months. It is over and above my day job and I have had very little interest in it from the start. I HATE PROJECTS Angry

Quote: AJGO @ January 25 2012, 8:43 AM GMT

So, the builders have set up in the corridor to do major renovations on the flat next door. They will be making an astonishing amount of noise right next to me from 8-4 every day for the next month. I can barely hear myself think and certainly can't write and have to scream down the phone to be heard which gives such a professional impression. Happy last month in your home to me.

Two words: Pee tea.

Quote: Will Cam @ January 25 2012, 8:52 AM GMT

Well RubyMae,

I am currently finalising a project that I have stalled on for about 12 months. It is over and above my day job and I have had very little interest in it from the start. I HATE PROJECTS Angry

Working on stuff you are not passionate about is soul crushing.

Quote: AJGO @ January 25 2012, 8:43 AM GMT

Will you be bringing them cups of tea AJGO Smarmy

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 25 2012, 8:54 AM GMT

Two words: Pee tea.

Heh, mean things that rhyme. They're not actually in my flat so they're getting nowt. I am now trying to find a new flat by the end of the month (7 days!) so I don't have to put up with this shit.

Quote: Will Cam @ January 25 2012, 8:57 AM GMT

No.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 25 2012, 8:54 AM GMT

Working on stuff you are not passionate about is soul crushing.

I won't bore you with the details but it is an internal policy to supposedly give clarity to an existing user agreement with an outside agency. There is nothing wrong with the existing agreement which already had protocols blah, blah, blah. There is an overarching element of subjectivity which means that there can be no definitive right or wrong. I could make the policy a million pages long but it isn't going to make any difference. :S

Quote: Will Cam @ January 25 2012, 9:04 AM GMT

I won't bore you with the details but it is an internal policy to supposedly give clarity to an existing user agreement with an outside agency. There is nothing wrong with the existing agreement which already had protocols blah, blah, blah. There is an overarching element of subjectivity which means that there can be no definitive right or wrong. I could make the policy a million pages long but it isn't going to make any difference. :S

Eh? That does not sound like something anyone will ever read. Just submit the already-existing one.

Hand in a crayon drawing with a note.

"I felt updating this was a massive waste of my time and company time so I drew a pony!"....

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 25 2012, 9:50 AM GMT

Hand in a crayon drawing with a note.

"I felt updating this was a massive waste of my time and company time so I drew a pony!"....

:D

Quote: Will Cam @ January 25 2012, 8:57 AM GMT

That reminds me of a school friend's mother years ago. The painters were in the building and knocked her door to ask (quite reasonably) for hot water for their morning tea-break. She told them 'You're here to work, not drink tea,' and slammed the door.

I wouldn't begrudge someone hot water for a brew. I may draw the line at biscuits though.