Things that piss you off Page 831

Theere's a lot of reasons to dislike Ruby. But please don't mention fabrics as one, especially fluffy fabrics!

The General Discussion forum is for general discussion. That being discussions that are general.

Should we have a Fluffy Fabrics thread?

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 10:59 AM GMT

(Or rather, like my nan would say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.)

Does she sit in silence when you visit her at Christmas? Unimpressed

No, she's dead.

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 1:13 PM GMT

No, she's dead.

Way to bring the thread down, zooo!

:)

TTPMO

Getting given chocolate... I HAVE to eat it. I have no will power. I KNOW I shouldn't eat it, but I want to.

Quote: Lee @ January 24 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

The General Discussion forum is for general discussion.

Personally I have always thought that Alanbrooke was desperately over-rated.

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 1:13 PM GMT

No, she's dead.

I really tried hard not to laugh at the bluntness of the post - but I failed. :$

Sorry zooo.

Well that was kind of what I was going for. ;)

(She is dead though...)

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 2:02 PM GMT

Well that was kind of what I was going for. ;)

(She is dead though...)

Laughing out loud :O Teary

Quote: roscoff @ January 24 2012, 11:28 AM GMT

I missed this character.

For you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs

A girl adjacent using a clipboard as a fan to cool herself down. EFFIN STOP IT!

Catastrophe Modellers? And that knob Armstrong just treated it as if everyone knew what they were talking about.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 24 2012, 2:06 AM GMT

I tried to find your sketch about the baby that you claim not to have written but couldn't - perhaps it's been deleted, perhaps it I just can't find it. Perhaps a mod can link to it. I still have the PM I sent you at the time which contains the line: "When I read your sketch with the baby splattered on the bonnet, I thought: "What is she doing, no producer will look at this." So tell us all again there was no baby.

Anyway, that's not why I dislike you, it's because you spam up the forum with infantile references to cakes and hugs and fluffy fabrics and similar retarded nonsense. Or saying hi to your friends. Or being censorious about things you haven't even seen like the reposted 'meet' photo.

You never made any attempt to communicate with existing members when you came here from the 4Laughs board. You just traded endless gossip and crap amongst the friends you brought with you like it was facebook and not a comedy discussion forum supported by ad click-throughs.

You're only here because the 4Laughs board closed down and if we'd all made ten thousand posts like yours this board would have disappeared years ago.

Again you have proved you never bothered to read the script. No splattering of babies on bonnets happened. No mention of death. For those who never saw this script and have no idea what was going on, I published a dark humour sketch with warnings and asked people if this dark humour worked. The joke was a man rings the doorbell and tells a woman he thinks he hit her cat with his car. The woman informs him he is at the wrong house, she doesn't own a cat, and he has actually hit a child. The man expresses relief that he didn't hit a cat. I admitted it was dark and not my usual style of writing.

Nowhere in the script was a baby mentioned. Nowhere was it mentioned that there was blood on the bonnet. Nowhere was it mentioned there was even a death. The majority of posters gave critical feedback positive and negative based on the sketch and how to change it or use dark humour. Mister Taxi however was the only one who ranted and raved.

As far as spamming a comedy forum with references to bunnies and fluff, according to yourself I cannot be that fluffy if I am writing about dead children as you claim so you have killed your own argument.

I joined the forum on the invite of the Slagg brothers. SlagA had been a forum member long before being at 4laughs and yes I did join with others but the majority of my "friends" here - Gavin, Tim, RC, Sooty, Zooo, Ellie, Earman, Andie, Lee and many other I have only met on here. Danny, Otterfox, Slag A and Loopey are the only people here I met on 4laughs and since I don't exclusively speak to them, another argument is dead. My BCG friends are as loved as my 4laughers.

Also I did vanish for about three years so the "spamming" can't still be an issue. God forbid anyone posts about anything other than comedy on a forum containing threads about hot women, football, video games, books, DVDs, studying at university, food, work, and the last thing we bought online.

Or is it the fact that I AM able to speak and meet with these people? That I have formed friendships here while you continue to offend others and wonder why you are not crowned King of the big kids. Maybe, just maybe it is because despite being such a fluffy and evil woman, these people feel they can have a joke with me, have a discussion about things with me, or just post willy pics to me because for some crazy reason, they are just as sick as me and they are all the ones with the problem and can't see me for who I really am when you yourself are so perfect and yet no one so far has climbed over themselves to back you up 100%.

FYI I didn't bring the 4laughers with me, I am not the pied piper. They have the right to be here as anyone else has.

Bless you again for trying to drag up your version of the very distant past for five minutes of attention. I think for the sake of everyone's sanity I shall just toss you your very last turnip and leave you to mutter under your bridge.

Quote: Lee @ January 24 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

Theere's a lot of reasons to dislike Ruby. But please don't mention fabrics as one, especially fluffy fabrics!

Yeah! Dislike me for my many other qualities dammit!

You are soooo helpful Lee!