Things that piss you off Page 830

Quote: AJGO @ January 23 2012, 6:21 PM GMT

Has the future Mrs Carpark gone to 'find herself'?

The future Mrs Carpark is busy training for the Beach Volleyball Gold Medal for this year's Olympics.

Whistling nnocently

Surely the future Mrs Carpark has only just been born!

Isn't the future Mrs Carpark still pre-op?

Quote: zooo @ January 23 2012, 6:30 PM GMT

Surely the future Mrs Carpark has only just been born!

Laughing out loud

Obviously, the future Mrs. Carpark was born yesterday.

Quote: Timbo @ January 23 2012, 6:47 PM GMT

Isn't the future Mrs Carpark still pre-op?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

You guys are cracking some major woofers tonight. Give yourselves comedy medals.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 23 2012, 6:27 PM GMT

The future Mrs Carpark is busy training for the Beach Volleyball Gold Medal for this year's Olympics.

Whistling nnocently

You got taste RC !

Give her my, er, love.

Quote: eQua @ January 22 2012, 9:25 PM GMT

2. Live music audiences. Poor kid! @ 02:43 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfNjwfbyOLM

The audience appear to give the impression that they are in receipt some divine wisdom, or are experiencing a moment of clarity via the medium of noise and ponces poncing about. I don't deny that some songs ring true to life and history, but I doubt it comes from such songs like Radio Ga-Ga.

So you would rather they stood stock still and stony faced?
Does this guy know how to party or what?!

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 23 2012, 9:17 PM GMT

You got taste RC !

Give her my, er, love.

:O

You can see her bum-bum and lady smile! :$

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 23 2012, 10:23 PM GMT

lady smile!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 23 2012, 10:23 PM GMT

:O

You can see her bum-bum and lady smile! :$

You didn't know the future Mrs Carpark was like that?

I'd be careful before tossing the old bucket (It's Bouquet!) if I were you . . .

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 21 2012, 6:14 PM GMT

Oooh f**kbreathe. Did that take you all day to come up with?

Wow, you really know how to drag up something from over three years ago and make it about you. I wasn't rude to Dellas. I didn't resort to calling her names like f**kbreathe. I was pointing out to her it was unfair to assume RC had no understanding and that dark humour will happen. She explained her side and we all moved on. That is what happens.

Also for the record, my problem with you wasn't that you said you didn't like it. In fact I recall actually PMing you and asking you as an audience member why. My beef with you was you taking to the forums saying you really didn't like me because I wrote sketches about dead babies (which by the way wasn't the case as no babies were ever mentioned). When I called you on that rather childish opinion, you proceeded to bang on about my myspace page making you look like a rather childish stalker which the others in the thread then picked you up on. Your reply to my PM also showed you had not properly read the sketch, rather just the end line and you assumed I had been darker than I had been.

The whole thing then died and no one mentioned it ever again until you felt the need for attention over three years later in a discussion that was already sorted.

Once again, well done for taking something out of context and making it about you for five minutes.

It took me two days to come up with 'f**kbreath' (it's better without the 'e' on the end). But I wasn't calling you that and apologise if that's how it seemed. I was riffing on your claim that 'all comedy offends someone' and trying to say that yes, it does.

I tried to find your sketch about the baby that you claim not to have written but couldn't - perhaps it's been deleted, perhaps it I just can't find it. Perhaps a mod can link to it. I still have the PM I sent you at the time which contains the line: "When I read your sketch with the baby splattered on the bonnet, I thought: "What is she doing, no producer will look at this." So tell us all again there was no baby.

Anyway, that's not why I dislike you, it's because you spam up the forum with infantile references to cakes and hugs and fluffy fabrics and similar retarded nonsense. Or saying hi to your friends. Or being censorious about things you haven't even seen like the reposted 'meet' photo.

You never made any attempt to communicate with existing members when you came here from the 4Laughs board. You just traded endless gossip and crap amongst the friends you brought with you like it was facebook and not a comedy discussion forum supported by ad click-throughs.

You're only here because the 4Laughs board closed down and if we'd all made ten thousand posts like yours this board would have disappeared years ago.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 24 2012, 2:06 AM GMT

Anyway, that's not why I dislike you, it's because you spam up the forum with infantile references to cakes and hugs and fluffy fabrics and similar retarded nonsense. Or saying hi to your friends.

Whoa! Is all this really necessary? This is the main reason you have for disliking somone - not racism, not fascist views, etc. - but because they talk about fabrics? This seems unbelieveably harsh and uncalled for.

I don't want to get dragged into this shitstorm, so I will back away now and stick to making fun of people off the telly - which seems to be far more controversial then making personal attacks on BCG Forum members.

Well this is all a bit unfortunate. :(
If people want to get personal, maybe take it to PM.
(Or rather, like my nan would say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.)

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 10:59 AM GMT

(Or rather, like my nan would say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.)

And the bunny (Thumper) from Bambi

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ January 24 2012, 11:24 AM GMT

And the Bunny Thumper from Bambi

I missed this character.

nb posters on this forum who have continual spats will be considered to fancy each other, and in denial.