Things that piss you off Page 840

Quote: Lee @ January 26 2012, 2:47 PM GMT

My reason to express a positive view of Roo? Her rack.

:O LEE!

Quote: zooo @ January 27 2012, 1:31 AM GMT

Pff. That's a long time gone. :(

You need to get your crown back. Throw a couple of lightning bolts.

The Big brother house is ideal target wise.

Quote: Rooface @ January 27 2012, 1:29 AM GMT

That's nothing new.

Along with bringing in about 50 old tickets and asking you to check them all as the queue builds. :S

True dat.

Quote: Lee @ January 27 2012, 1:39 AM GMT

True dat.

My stint in a supermarket was brief. I was shocked actually at how the checkout staff get treated and the culprits were almost always middle aged, middle class women.

I also once briefly worked in a fast food place and I have to tell you I've worked in bars and never had to put up with as much as they do. I left very quickly.

The majority of my customers are sweet old regulars. Get the odd prick but I'm quite lucky.

Quote: Lee @ January 27 2012, 1:52 AM GMT

The majority of my customers are sweet old regulars. Get the odd prick but I'm quite lucky.

Give it time. :D

Is the shop in a small town type area? Mine was in a village and most people were nice, with a few League of Gents style characters thrown in.
The few rude people were either young chavvy types or old grumpy people.
I always imagine there would be a higher percentage of rude customers in bigger towns, but that might be wrong.

It's a somewhat busy shop, not far from town but it's mostly surrounded by old people and nursing homes. It's close to a slightly chavvy area but CO-OP can be quite expensive and with a Tesco down the road I think it keeps them away. Pleased

I accidentally forgot to include a 20p sweet into a transaction yesterday. So ended up giving the wrong change. When I offered to give him the extra quid or whatever he was missing he said it wasn't the money he was bothered about, it was the principle. I was just thinking, f**k off you prick I've been stood at this till for about 6 hours. I don't need this.

Quote: Lee @ January 27 2012, 2:07 AM GMT

I don't need this.

Then quit. Or maybe you do need it. ;)

Oh no, I definitely need it. I just don't need to be shouted out by a twat who wants to argue over a something trivial because I hit the wrong button on my till.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ January 26 2012, 2:55 PM GMT

Mumsnet is pretty edgy tbf :)

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/a1385104-Center-Parcs-Anal-sex

BOOYAH!

So next BCG meetup at Centreparks?

(anyone else notice the sneaky reference to pampas grass)

No anal for me thanks. I'll stick to the rum and coke.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 27 2012, 12:35 AM GMT

Northern women are better looking, more interesting and better in bed than Southern women and Northern men

:O

Quote: Will Cam @ January 25 2012, 8:52 AM GMT

I am currently finalising a project that I have stalled on for about 12 months. It is over and above my day job and I have had very little interest in it from the start. I HATE PROJECTS Angry

I did 12 months work on this in 2 days, met with the big boss who was delighted and thanked me for all my hard work

Whistling nnocently

I have taken today off as a little treat to my self :D

Quote: Lee @ January 27 2012, 2:07 AM GMT

but CO-OP can be quite expensive and with a Tesco down the road I think it keeps them away. Pleased

That's the reason for the existence of Sainsbury's. It keeps the riff raff out of Waitrose.

Quote: chipolata @ January 21 2012, 9:58 PM GMT

Only finding spam in your spam box. Used to be the odd personal message would hide in there and pleasantly surprise me - "Ooh look!" - now it's just Max Penis Enlargement and Online Gaming messages. :(

I got an actual message in my spam today. It's like God's been reading my posts and decided to start acting on them.