Things that piss you off Page 821

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 20 2012, 12:19 AM GMT

I know - and pretty big up close when you're a kid.

They're all good as long as they're in the water. As soon as they come gangling out with their big bitey beaks, children and short people should run screaming in the other direction. (Like I do.)

It's coz they know that they belong to the Queen and if you touch them, you end up in the Tower.

You may have something there.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:19 AM GMT

Hehe.
I think if it's natural for us to eat other animals, then it's natural for cats to.

I have no problem if they stick to their natural prey species - tinned kangaroo offal.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:17 AM GMT

Lol. Swans are well violent.

We get Canadian Geese that for some reason choose Dagenham as a stop over druing their Migration. They are ever so nice to feed on your doorstep until they are chasing you down the road as you chuck bits of bread over your shoulder.

One of our Neighbours also chucks chicken Carcasses out to feed the Birds.
It's so wrong in so many ways.

Urgh!

I should scan the picture of the cygnet in the bathtub from when I was a kid for Zooo. He was very poorly and we saved him. We had to wait six hours for the people from Stover to pick him up so he sat in the bath and pooped.

We used to live smack bang next to a lake and my parents used to help look after the swans. They used to waddle to the house every afternoon for some lunch. Was very funny as to get to the house, they would cross a field that was used for football on sundays and they had to stop the game as they walked through.

I know a shocking amount about them.

D'awww.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 20 2012, 12:24 AM GMT

One of our Neighbours also chucks chicken Carcasses out to feed the Birds.

My mum always used to feed the birds by throwing meat bones on the garage roof. It looked like a Jain funeral up there.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 20 2012, 12:24 AM GMT

We get Canadian Geese that for some reason choose Dagenham as a stop over druing their Migration. They are ever so nice to feed on your doorstep until they are chasing you down the road as you chuck bits of bread over your shoulder.

Can I add crows to my list of urban animals to cull? Man, these things are scary, loud, aggressive bastards.

We saved a hedgehog once, his eye had fallen off. It was well wrong. The people from Tiggywinkles came and got him. And hopefully popped it back on...

Canada Geese also muddy up lawns and drop three inch long luminous green turds. See a patch of green in a London park and it is probably not grass...

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:29 AM GMT

We saved a hedgehog once, his eye had fallen off. It was well wrong. The people from Tiggywinkles came and got him. And hopefully popped it back on...

Have you been drinking ?

Crows are scary! They watch you walk past, waiting. Ready to ponce. One day...

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 20 2012, 12:31 AM GMT

Have you been drinking ?

Afraid not! http://www.sttiggywinkles.org.uk/