Things that piss you off Page 819

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 19 2012, 11:37 PM GMT

And RC wonders why he is single.

I intend to woo you by throwing hungry foxes into your bedroom as you sleep.

It wouldn't bother me. I am pretty much surrounded by foxes, hedgehogs, badgers, toads, mice, rabbits, sparrows and bats on a daily basis. I am Devon's version of Snow White. Snot Green.

Country foxes are nicer anyways.
And country pigeons are like a whole different species. Poor city pigeons. :( With their messed up feet.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 19 2012, 11:41 PM GMT

It wouldn't bother me. I am pretty much surrounded by foxes, hedgehogs, badgers, toads, mice, rabbits, sparrows and bats on a daily basis. I am Devon's version of Snow White. Snot Green.

I take it that you are not a city dweller, the foxes in London are very aggressive and will kill the 'bunny wabbits' inside their hutches. So it's your choice animal lovers - bunny wabbits and kitty kats - or wild foxes.

Choose now!

I choose to cull....... grumpy BCG posters! ;)

Quote: zooo @ January 19 2012, 11:45 PM GMT

Some of them grow as big as dogs you know.

Quote: zooo @ January 19 2012, 11:45 PM GMT

I'll load the gun.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 19 2012, 11:44 PM GMT

I take it that you are not a city dweller, the foxes in London are very aggressive and will kill the 'bunny wabbits' inside their hutches. So it's your choice animal lovers - bunny wabbits and kitty kats - or wild foxes.

Choose now!

Meh. Let the animals sort it out themselves.

Maybe they could arrange some sort of vermin olympics? Hosted by Vermin Kay, Cat Peely and Dr Fox.

Sigh...

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 19 2012, 11:49 PM GMT

I'll load the gun.

That you keep for shooting animals?

Puni lingus strikes again.

Quote: Lee @ January 19 2012, 11:51 PM GMT

Meh. Let the animals sort it out themselves.

I think the urban fox versus the domesticated cat would be pretty one sided. Don't get me wrong, I'd still watch it though.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 19 2012, 11:52 PM GMT

That you keep for shooting animals?

Nope, for knee capping BCGers. No one has seen Slag A for a while.... now you know why.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 19 2012, 11:53 PM GMT

I think the urban fox versus the domesticated cat would be pretty one sided. Don't get me wrong, I'd still watch it though.

I'm not sure about that? Have you seen Top Cat?

Quote: Lee @ January 19 2012, 11:55 PM GMT

I'm not sure about that? Have you seen Top Cat?

Well considering that most of the replies to the problem have been based in a Disney-esque view of nature and the animal kingdom, I'll play along.

Yes, I think Top Cat would be more then a match for the urban fox.

My last flat in London had a bunch of foxes that used to come out to play every night. They made a lot of noise but did bugger all else to offend me. Didn't exactly bring the blood lust out in me.