Things that piss you off Page 815

Yes they might as well not bother with credits at all. Mind you what is worse is when you are watching a show and they trail the next programme with some bleeding pop-up.

Oh that drives me completely f**king crazy. Sitting absorbed with a tear in your eye fully engaged with and convinced by a great piece of work, and then an irrelevant f**king neon pink bar pops up. One day the TV will get a brick through it and this will be the reason.

Remember the old days when commercial would air during the commercial break? And for the BBC it would use its gaps between shows to advertise different shows. Those were the days.

Quote: Lee @ January 17 2012, 4:01 PM GMT

Remember the old days when commercial would air during the commercial break? BUY TIGER BREAD IT'S GRRRRREAT! And for the BBC it would use its gaps between shows to advertise different shows. Those were the days.

Hypocrite

Cool

People who post something that you can't view completely on one screen without having to slide the bar.

Any and all adverts encouraging tourists to visit Wales / Scotland / Ireland.

They make it look like that as soon as you step off the plane, you're thrust into a medieval fantasy world made up entirely of castles, coastlines and quaint villagers awaiting you with smiling faces. I'm surprised they didn't throw in some eleves and dragons poncing about in the background.

I've been to Cardiff, it's not Skyrim.

I rather like the Australia one. It has a jolly catchy song.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 17 2012, 6:50 PM GMT

They make it look like that as soon as you step off the plane, you're thrust into a medieval fantasy world made up entirely of castles, coastlines and quaint villagers awaiting you with smiling faces. I'm surprised they didn't throw in some eleves and dragons poncing about in the background.

We just have a sign as you enter Devon....

"Devon: We're not Cornwall"

Certain parts of the Scottish Highlands ARE like that though!

Although you wouldn't go by plane

You're obviously never been there on an Internaional weekend then. :)

Quote: lofthouse @ January 17 2012, 8:03 PM GMT

Certain parts of the Scottish Highlands ARE like that though!

Although you wouldn't go by plane

Plane? What's a plane? Don't think we have them here. (Gives huge friendly smile while donning elf costume)

Quote: zooo @ January 17 2012, 7:22 PM GMT

I rather like the Australia one. It has a jolly catchy song.

Do you have a link?
We have made some terrible international tourism adds in the past.

Posts that make the page width larger because they don't wrap.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 18 2012, 1:17 PM GMT

Posts that make the page width larger because they don't wrap.

I could have sworn I'd deleted that picture of your belly, Ellie. Pleased