Things that piss you off Page 820

Foxes like to mark their territory and their wee does not smell at all nice; other than that urban foxes are not a huge problem, unless you keep chickens or rabbits*. In Capetown they have baboons, in Chuchill polar bears; now those characters really will shred your binbags.

* a fox had my niece's bunny.

We're going to let our Cats out soon, but we live on a park & have Foxes around all the time.
Will The Cats be able to handle themselves?
Or should I keep an Axe, I mean eye out.

They create noise late at night, breed quickly, spread disease, eat people's pets, scavenge for food by ripping open bin bags and are in essence, wild animals - the fact that you weren't personally effected doesn't really help with the problem.

Back to my original point - mad old bastards who feed foxes and pigeons piss me off. Just because a type of vermin is 'cute', doesn't stop it from being vermin.

The foxes have more to fear from the cats! Trust me!

Foxes and cats rarely interact but should a fight break out, the fox will be the one to back down so you don't need to panic.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 20 2012, 12:09 AM GMT

We're going to let our Cats out soon, but we live on a park

Are you White trash Steve-o

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 20 2012, 12:10 AM GMT

Back to my original point - mad old bastards who feed foxes and pigeons piss me off. Just because a type of vermin is 'cute', doesn't stop it from being vermin.

Well I've never fed a fox or a pigeon. Mainly because whenever a pigeon comes near me I expect it to poo on my head.
Same probably goes for foxes.

I actually have far more problems with rural cats than urban foxes; murderous little buggers what decimate the wildlife.

Are you a vegetarian?

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:14 AM GMT

Well I've never fed a fox or a pigeon. Mainly because whenever a pigeon comes near me I expect it to poo on my head.
Same probably goes for foxes.

Same here. I once tried to feed a swan some bread as a child and it bit me. Now the only interaction I have with animals is when they're on a plate next to some chips.

Lol. Swans are well violent.

Who me? No but I don't eat frogs and songbirds. I am not a continental.

Quote: Timbo @ January 20 2012, 12:15 AM GMT

I actually have far more problems with rural cats than urban foxes; murderous little buggers what decimate the wildlife.

If people oppose culling foxes, there's no way they'll let you kill the putty tats.

Quote: Timbo @ January 20 2012, 12:18 AM GMT

Who me? No but I don't eat frogs and songbirds. I am not a continental.

Hehe.
I think if it's natural for us to eat other animals, then it's natural for cats to.

I like animals. If they get in my way, it's me before them. But I would never hold a grudge againt a creature that acts on instinct. That's why I forgave you, R.C.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:17 AM GMT

Lol. Swans are well violent.

I know - and pretty big up close when you're a kid.

Quote: Lee @ January 20 2012, 12:19 AM GMT

I like animals. If they get in my way, it's me before them. But I would never hold a grudge againt a creature that acts on instinct. That's why I forgave you, R.C.

*takes shark out of Lee's bathtub*

I forgive you too.