Things that piss you off Page 824

Quote: dellas @ January 20 2012, 1:49 PM GMT

I put it to you, have you or your family had experience of rape?...

I will get on the phone right now and ask them. If any of them say yes and start crying, I will immediately ask them if I can make a joke about their harrowing experiences on the BCG. I'm sure most of them will be fine with it, especially the comedy Rohynol angle, it's bound to take the edge off their traumas.

Quote: Marc P @ January 20 2012, 1:51 PM GMT

Pleas don't come back with.. no I put it you! RC

Yes, that particularly comedy nugget did pass my mind, but I thought better of it.

Things that piss you off- threads where obviously no offence was intended but it gets taken anyway, and then we end up with a pointless ding-dong when we could have all been happily skipping through fields of flowers, holding hands and dancing with the woodland folk.

:( That response pisses me off, Can't be bothered with sycophants.

OK leave it there, lets us tip-toe in the garden, I will always be looking behind me, because I bloody have to! You guys sometimes don't seem to have a clue?.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 20 2012, 1:16 PM GMT

Come on zooo, you know my views on Rohypnol - it's expensive, you have to drug the right girls drink, then you have to lug their semi-concious carcass into a cab (more money), then you have to drag their bloated body up a set of steps, undress them and then do all the work sexually. Plus you have to keep burning them with cigarettes to get the appropriate responses. It's a mugs game.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: dellas @ January 20 2012, 2:04 PM GMT

You guys sometimes don't seem to have a clue?.

Erm...sorry?

Quote: Nogget @ January 20 2012, 2:02 PM GMT

Things that piss you off- threads where obviously no offence was intended but it gets taken anyway, and then we end up with a pointless ding-dong when we could have all been happily skipping through fields of flowers, holding hands and dancing with the woodland folk.

Hippy

Quote: Nogget @ January 20 2012, 2:02 PM GMT

Hippy gayer.

Quote: Rob H @ January 20 2012, 3:00 PM GMT

Hippy gayer.

Come on Rob, Nogget was just trying to diffuse an awkward situation brought about by zooo's Rohypnol joke. ;)

Perhaps dellas overreacted or maybe she had a valid point, either way, bringing it up on a comedy forum may not have been the best course of action.

If dellas was personally offended (rather then just seeking attention) then I would like to apologise, it is not my intention to make personal attacks on other BCG members - it's not my intention, but it does happen sometimes.

Hopefully I can make it up to dellas by offering her two free tickets to see Frankie Boyle in Concert.

Companies who say that they will deliver so you re-arrange your day and the buggers don't even bother to phone/text/smoke signals to say they're not coming.
How difficult is it get a Samsung Galaxy Tablet?

Are you just wanting to show off that you're getting a new Tablet toy?

Can I join in? I've just bought a phone and if the customer reviews are anything to go by, I should get it tomorrow :)

I would like to apologise to any offence I may have caused Nogget, or his boyfriend(s) and/or his hippy mates. ;)

*shakes fist at zooo for starting him on this rapid descent to grovelling apologies*

THE POWER OF ROHYPNOLLLL.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 3:56 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Lee @ January 20 2012, 3:49 PM GMT

Are you just wanting to show off that you're getting a new Tablet toy?

Can I join in? I've just bought a phone and if the customer reviews are anything to go by, I should get it tomorrow :)

No, actually. I couldn't care less what shape or form it comes in and to be honest I could manage without the Tablet in the short term but its part of the equipment which I have been assessed as requiring for my course because of my dodgy back. What I would like to have is the voice activated software so that I can do my coursework, the digital recorder so I don't miss anything in lectures and the computer health check because some tooser hacked a friend's email amount and as it's one I trust I clicked on the attachment and got a shed load of malware, which I have cleaned but I'd like to be sure. And they won't deliver any of it because they don't have any Tablets. I've just looked on Amazon and there's loads. I'm tempted to say tell you what, I'll order it as I have the spec and you will deliver everything else on Monday.

Quote: Rob H @ January 20 2012, 3:53 PM GMT

I would like to apologise to any offence I may have caused Nogget, or his boyfriend(s) and/or his hippy mates. ;)

For the record, I'd like to state that I'm not gay, and neither is my boyfriend.

Quote: Nogget @ January 20 2012, 4:40 PM GMT

For the record, I'd like to state that I'm not gay, and neither is my boyfriend.

Or his two Dads.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 3:56 PM GMT

:D