Things that piss you off Page 678

Quote: KLRiley @ March 17 2011, 3:40 PM GMT

It was a long time ago - pre W.

I don't think open carry has been legal in Texas since sometime back in the 1800s.

Maybe KLRiley is very very very very old.

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 3:49 PM GMT

Maybe KLRiley is very very very very old.

Sure am amigo.

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 10:30 AM GMT

I've NEVER seen a cat poo on a lawn. You people must be remarkably unlucky.

The like to pretend to hide while they poo so it depends on how high you let the grass grow.

Best keep the lawn mowed then!

Or, get a sheep.

It really bugs me when tradesmen ask to use the bathroom.

I paid you to fix the extractor fan, not wipe your hands on my nice clean towels.

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 17 2011, 10:45 PM GMT

I paid you to fix the extractor fan, not wipe your hands on my nice clean towels.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

AND NO FUCKING BISCUITS.

Shall I go back a page?

Nah!

Your bathroom? Lucky they don't want to use the toilet!

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 10:48 PM GMT

AND NO FUCKING BISCUITS.

Each to their own I suppose.

Those custard creams can be quite sexsssual.

Quote: DaButt @ March 17 2011, 3:09 PM GMT

Anyone who loves their cat doesn't let it run free unless they live on a farm.

That might be the case over there due to gun-toting trigger-happy cat-killers and wild dogs but it's a bit more sedate over here. (Although where I live there have been reports of foxes killing cats, but rarely. Oscar's now 12 years old and he goes out most nights, and always comes back).
Personally I think it's a bit restrictive to keep cats indoors. In my experience they get bored, fat and depressed without the opportunity to go a-hunting. If ever there was an animal that was meant to be outdoors it's a cat.

Quote: Lee Henman @ March 18 2011, 1:33 AM GMT

Personally I think it's a bit restrictive to keep cats indoors. In my experience they get bored, fat and depressed without the opportunity to go a-hunting. If ever there was an animal that was meant to be outdoors it's a cat.

Pick your poison, but if your pet is shitting on your neighbor's lawn you should probably worry about the life expectancy of said pet.

Quote: Lee Henman @ March 18 2011, 1:33 AM GMT

Personally I think it's a bit restrictive to keep me indoors. In my experience I get bored, fat and depressed without the opportunity to go a-hunting. If ever there was an animal that was meant to be outdoors it's me.

You are Raol Moat and I claim my 5 pounds.

It really bugs me when tradesmen ask to use the bedroom.

I paid you to fix the extractor fan, not wipe your hands on my nice clean sheets.

But you don't mind the sex though?