Things that piss you off Page 682

That bloody Mary!

Make a history thread and fill our minds full of facts BFVIII. :)

Quote: Leevil @ April 3 2011, 5:55 PM BST

That bloody Mary!

Indeed Tomato juice and vodka Sick

Cinavia.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 3 2011, 11:24 PM BST

Cinavia.

Pirate

F**king eBay twats! There needs to be a new auction website. eBay is too tight. My auctions get pulled down for the stupidest reasons or knobs sending back items. F**k you!

*and breath*

Eep. Why do they get pulled down?

I had one pulled down the other day because there was a spelling mistake in the title. Often they don't give a reason. I have a business account, so maybe they're more strict. But I see so many bad listings on there, why are they still up?

Weeeeird.

So what's your business.....

Oh I have to agree with you about E Bay

I recently sold my first item on there.
I sold it for £100 - it was a bargain at that price and was snapped up within minutes.

Of course I had to pay E Bay for advertising it and then extra for photo's of the item.
Then when it was sold, E Bay took another percentage chunk for it being sold.
Then bugger me, the buyer paid the money into my paypal account and paypal took a chunk as well.

Everybody had their hands in my pockets all down the line - there was a big lump of that £100 I will never see.

Quote: sootyj @ April 6 2011, 12:48 PM BST

So what's your business.....

Whatever sells! Seriously. Buy any old crap - resell twice the price.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ April 6 2011, 1:11 PM BST

Oh I have to agree with you about E Bay

I recently sold my first item on there.
I sold it for £100 - it was a bargain at that price and was snapped up within minutes.

Of course I had to pay E Bay for advertising it and then extra for photo's of the item.
Then when it was sold, E Bay took another percentage chunk for it being sold.
Then bugger me, the buyer paid the money into my paypal account and paypal took a chunk as well.

Everybody had their hands in my pockets all down the line - there was a big lump of that £100 I will never see.

It's f**king disgusting the large cut they take. Open up a business account. It's 2% Final Value Fee I think.

Employers who pretend that they're offering a good deal on redundancy when actually its exactly what the law states. Bastards.

Quote: Leevil @ April 6 2011, 1:24 PM BST

Whatever sells! Seriously. Buy any old crap - resell twice the price

I want to do that! I'm always finding awesome tat at boot sales. I think we're going to do that next time we go.

Well I'm currently scraping a living from it. So it's worth a go. Although mine isn't from car boot sales or owt, it's genuine stock I've bought. But second hand things would be good too, I'll have a go at that as well once the car boots start up again.

What kind of thing is it you buy and sell though?

Tell us a couple of specific things.