Things that piss you off Page 683

DVDs, DVD cases, software, disc cleaners, lens cleaners. All things DVD/CD shape that can easily be popped into a jiffy bag, have no moving parts and are cheap.

Plus stuff from 'round the house like clothes and random crap.

;) My son sells retro games- excellent condition- think they are 'mega drive'.
Think he sells a lot.
I have dabbled with a 'Woolies' job lot, did ok.

Quote: Leevil @ April 7 2011, 2:00 AM BST

All things DVD/CD shape that can easily be popped into a jiffy bag, have no moving parts and are cheap.

Ahh, good thinking.

:) Stuff has to be high quality, in perfect packaging, labels attached to make money. No-one will bid for dodgy stuff, or smelly.
Oh Ive discovered a new sit-com the 'E-BAYERS', look and learn!, a new twist on 'Fags Mags and Bags'!!, Anyone interested out there??....
Thanks Zooo!

Delivery companies.

They don't give a shit pay through the nose for next day express delivery and never arrives. "Oh we don't have a defo that far down" And this is my fault? Because you haven't got a depo! Argh! Going to do someone a f**king disservice today I swear to god.

Political ignorance and disinterest. I don't want people to share my opinions, but I do want people to have them.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ April 7 2011, 8:14 AM BST

Political ignorance and disinterest. I don't want people to share my opinions, but I do want people to have them.

Shall I assume I'm in that bracket then.

Replacement bus service. :(

When I go into Tesco and there are no human operated check outs
When someone says, "It's a big ask"
When someone says, "It's a whole nuther" something
When the passenger next to me on the plane makes their own sandwich (yes, really)!

Yes! But you're just one person in a giant majority, unfortunately :(

Still love you though, obvs.

Quote: Rigid Bones @ April 7 2011, 8:53 AM BST

When the passenger next to me on the plane makes their own sandwich (yes, really)!

Whats wrong with that?

People who claim to be technical, yet fail to grasp the simplest of processes.

Wouldn't mind so much if they didn't get paid lots more than me.

RAWR! Tried to log onto a website. Can't remember username or password. So can't recover either. Signed up with a new email account. Password and email and username does not match. Try to recover those details, asking me for password username and email, not accepting any!

Infuriating!

.gov.uk websites are f**king awful!

Quote: Leevil @ April 8 2011, 2:59 PM BST

RAWR! Tried to log onto a website. Can't remember username or password. So can't recover either. Signed up with a new email account. Password and email and username does not match. Try to recover those details, asking me for password username and email, not accepting any!

What is it with you and logging on to things!

Tell me about it!

Internet application forms are my great nemesis.