Things that piss you off Page 675

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 16 2011, 11:50 AM GMT

People that poop on the pavement, what is wrong with you!!!!!!!

It's a political protest.

Spiral staircases. I nearly broke my neck on one earlier!

It's selfish people walking on the fat bit of the outer step and forcing you onto the narrow inner bit of the step.

An idea of how much the US spends on weapons and war, as opposed to renewable energy. This graph is from 2007. (the figures are in millions / billions.)

Laughing out loud

That is an undeniably amusing graph. (No matter what dabutt will say to rationalise it...) ;)

People with grey or silver cars that think they don't have to put their lights on in rainy or foggy weather.

Quote: zooo @ March 16 2011, 3:55 PM GMT

That is an undeniably amusing graph. (No matter what dabutt will say to rationalise it...)

There are about 87 different reasons to Laughing out loud at the graph, among them being the fact that the Iraq War is 99.9999% completed as far as U.S. involvement is concerned and the comparison of actual military expenditures compared to "research and development" for the energy sector when the actual expenditures on energy would dwarf military spending many times over.

Here's something to chew on:

The House of Representatives has just passed what may be the largest bit of renewable energy legislation in the history of the world. Over the next eight years, this 30% tax credit for solar energy will create 440,000 permanent jobs, 35 gigawatts of renewable electricity, and foster the growth of a $300 billion market for solar energy.

http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/2177/83/

I've seen the solar plants (expensive boondoggles in my opinion) with my own eyes.

Boondoggles!

My new word of the day.

Hooray for solar power!

We have a solar panel on the roof.
I think it heats the water or summink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boondoggle_%28project%29

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 16 2011, 11:50 AM GMT

People that let their pets poop on the pavement, what is wrong with you!!!!!!!

Guess who took their neighbours dog for a walk and forgot to take a plastic bag?

That's right, good old hypocritical AngieBaby!

Well, I hope you picked it up with your bare hands and put it in your pocket! ;)

Quote: zooo @ March 16 2011, 9:15 PM GMT

Well, I hope you picked it up with your bare hands and put it in your pocket! ;)

Yeah, but he's only a chihuahua, so it was only a tiny poo-poo.

His name is Prince.

Now, normally I'd be posting a picture of a chihuahua as a thing that pisses me off, but he is really cute!

Heh. I do prefer cat-sized dogs.
I saw a short-haired chihuahua today and he was shivering and lifting his little paws off the ground one at a time cos they were cold! Awww.

Pets? Dogs foul pavements. Your cat would never do it on a path.