Things that piss you off Page 674

Quote: Posiekins @ March 15 2011, 12:19 AM GMT

Just remembered something that pisses me off SO much, I just had to find this thread to write it down and get it off my chest!

It is......people who find the need to reply to Facebook statuses with a comment so inane and pointless that you can't work out why they even bothered.

An example: Friend of mine posted "I LOVE Waking The Dead - so many twists and turns, it's really gripping, can't wait for part two tomorrow."
Someone replied: "Never seen it".

Well, SHUT UP THEN!!! It clearly wasn't aimed specifically at you, and as you've never seen it, your opinion doesn't actually matter anyway....

Sorry, rant over, feel better now.

Never seen it

Sometimes when you reply to a staus update with a lame comment it's an act of charity. You think: "This clueless f**kwit's told us they like Spooks, I'll post an inane response just so they don't feel like they're screaming in the dark."

Quote: chipolata @ March 15 2011, 1:31 PM GMT

Sometimes when you reply to a staus update with a lame comment it's an act of charity. You think: "This clueless f**kwit's told us they like Spooks, I'll post an inane response just so they don't feel like they're screaming in the dark."

This.

Laughing out loud

Redundancy notices

:(! Hug?

Newspaper quotes (that aren't exactly) because (they put words) in brackets that obviously the (person hasn't said) because they're lazy journalists.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 15 2011, 10:02 PM GMT

:(! Hug?

Was that for me? If so, thanks. Big White Chief has to balance the budget. At least 125 jobs to go. Waiting to find out which of us minions it means as we know it won't be the managers. Teary

Standing room only on the train - lay some extra carriages on you cheap f**ks!

Quote: Chappers @ March 16 2011, 1:00 AM GMT

Newspaper quotes (that aren't exactly) because (they put words) in brackets that obviously the (person hasn't said) because they're lazy journalists.

Or (sometimes) when journalists have to (put things in brackets) because the interviewee doesn't (speak in complete sentences) and otherwise it wouldn't make sense. Surprisingly common.

But mainly it is lazy journalism, you're right.

Quote: KLRiley @ March 16 2011, 7:50 AM GMT

Was that for me? If so, thanks. Big White Chief has to balance the budget. At least 125 jobs to go. Waiting to find out which of us minions it means as we know it won't be the managers. Teary

For you indeed! Redundancy sucks.

Quote: chipolata @ March 16 2011, 9:02 AM GMT

They've never been the same since Jimmy Saville stopped promoting them.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 16 2011, 10:25 AM GMT

For you indeed! Redundancy sucks.

Thank you Floozy.

Quote: chipolata @ March 16 2011, 9:02 AM GMT

Just trains in general.

People that let their pets poop on the pavement, what is wrong with you!!!!!!!