Things that piss you off Page 670

Online recruitment forms that don't remember your passwords and when you try to reset it then tell you you can't use the new password you've entered because its been used.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 11 2011, 3:14 PM GMT

People drinking coffee in pubs. At lunchtime. While I'm trying to get my half a Guinness. Time wasters.

And, just to add perspective, earthquakes.

A half pint of Guinness? Ya big gay homosexual fruit merchant. I bet you it was a gay bar and you said, 'Half a pint of Guinness please and some anal sex' to the burly droopy-moustached bartender. :P

My freezer keeps making a weird 'pliiiiiing' noise.
It's quite pretty, sounds like a little cricket. But what is it sayinngggg?

Quote: zooo @ March 11 2011, 3:41 PM GMT

But what is it sayinngggg?

"Kill your boyfiend and store him in my belly."

:(

I think it's saying 'use these fecking Micro Chips that have been here for five years. And the lemon sorbet. People are starving in Africa, you know.'

Something like that.

What it's actually saying is when you're imagining I'm saying things to you it's time you found a job.

Oi!

I reckon it's a Japanese make, and is just sad about things.

:(

Poor freezer. Teary

Quote: chipolata @ March 11 2011, 3:42 PM GMT

"Kill your boyfiend and store him in my belly."

I choose to read this sentence out of context.

Aaron is not breakfast!

Bad chip.

Online job seeker sites tht you register with - say you want 20 mile radius and admin type jobs and they suggest Dubai, Scotland or Manchester (!) and a Managing Diector. What's the point of telling them what you want?

HR departments that won't answer the phone.

Quote: chipolata @ March 11 2011, 3:16 PM GMT

Guinness. Bleugh!

You are dead to me.

It is the worlds most overrated beer. The number of stoats that knock that thin, bitter, mettalic mess into a cocked hat.

Dude Like I thought you brewed beer and shit>?