Things that piss you off Page 668

Quote: EllieJP @ February 27 2011, 10:02 AM GMT

I had one of mine out and it was very fine and over quickly.

Thank you. :$ Much better than horror stories.

Quote: chipolata @ February 27 2011, 10:04 AM GMT

Enough about sex with Chip! Cool

Laughing out loud

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 26 2011, 11:12 PM GMT

No. They're growing through still, all wonky and stupid, and I am fretting about having them out. :(

The top ones are easy to come out - I had mine out at the dentist. The bottom ones can be more tricky - generally a hospital job I believe. Bloody wisdom teeth, nightmare.

The Trustee Savings Bank. Why open at 9.30 when the safe doesn't open till 9.50? So you can't get money out and you can't deposit either because "The stamp is in the safe." Thank the gods I don't have a personal account with these brainless sods.

That f**king appeal advert for f**king Great Ormond Street Hospital, which seems to be on every five f**king minutes whilst I'm trying to watch daytime television... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfUbyRhAm34 ...Personally, I find this just a little bit too smug? A tad pious? A little "ooh, look at us, helping sick kiddies, aren't we great?". Yeah, well I do my bit for society as well, mate! Only this morning I went out of my way not to drive into a f**king kiddy cyclist who was dicking about, weaving all over the road like a mong. So don't tell me I'm not doing my bit, alright? Plus, Great Ormond Street has got all that JM Barrie Peter Pan money, so they're laughing as far as I can see. The pompous bastards.

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 3 2011, 12:51 PM GMT

That f**king appeal advert for f**king Great Ormond Street Hospital, which seems to be on every five f**king minutes whilst I'm trying to watch daytime television... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfUbyRhAm34 ...Personally, I find this just a little bit too smug? A tad pious? A little "ooh, look at us, helping sick kiddies, aren't we great?". Yeah, well I do my bit for society as well, mate! Only this morning I went out of my way not to drive into a f**king kiddy cyclist who was dicking about, weaving all over the road like a mong. So don't tell me I'm not doing my bit, alright? Plus, Great Ormond Street has got all that JM Barrie Peter Pan money, so they're laughing as far as I can see. The pompous bastards.

Dr Tim Walker head syringe pusher at the Bristol NHS Dignitas cooperative

Go not quietly into that dark night

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 3 2011, 12:51 PM GMT

Why are you watching daytime TV? Haven't you got any operations to do? Bloody NHS waste!

And - um - mong?

Quote: Chappers @ March 3 2011, 1:12 PM GMT

Why are you watching daytime TV? Haven't you got any operations to do? Bloody NHS waste!

Mind your own bloody business! Who are you, some bloody interfering busybody from the National Patients Association - the type that thinks that doctors shouldn't be allowed to have beards, on the basis that Shipman had a beard ("you can't be too careful, there's no smoke without fire" etc...)?

Quote: Chappers @ March 3 2011, 1:12 PM GMT

And - um - mong?

Yeah? Short for "fishmonger"? You got a problem with that?

*wanders away muttering about how much cash the f**king RNLI also rake in*

Angry

I wish mong wasn't such an awfully offensive word- because it's brilliant :(

I'll call someone a mong. Not an actual mong, but just someone acting like a mong. Mong.

You're a mong.

Mong The Merciless.

Mong John Silver.

King Mong

Or Ming Mong (I just like the sound of that).

Mong Kong Phooey