Things that piss you off Page 1,269

When the weather is too hot.

The fact that I am not a millionaire aristocrat with the sexual capacity of a rutting rhino is a constant niggle

Quote: lofthouse @ July 4 2013, 8:40 PM BST

The fact that I am not a millionaire aristocrat with the sexual capacity of a rutting rhino is a constant niggle

Why a rutting rhino? Because you'll always have the horn - or maybe even two.

When you rattle off fifteen sneezes in a row but have forgotten to bring a hanky. Thankfully I wore my jacket today despite the heat, and sleeves have their uses.

Quote: lofthouse @ July 4 2013, 8:40 PM BST

Funnily that pisses me off to. Why can't you be like that! I am ;)

I rarely do more than 2 sneezes. 3 is my record and I was quite excited about it I can tell you.

Quote: zooo @ July 5 2013, 1:17 PM BST

I rarely do more than 2 sneezes. 3 is my record and I was quite excited about it I can tell you.

More than two is just greedy Angelic

Quote: chipolata @ July 5 2013, 10:33 AM BST

When you rattle off fifteen sneezes in a row but have forgotten to bring a hanky. Thankfully I wore my jacket today despite the heat, and sleeves have their uses.

Reminds me of that:

No hay fever?

I don't have the hay fever. I practically grew up in a field. I am immune! Possibly.

When it gets too hot so you have to come inside to cool down!

Wrong links! Angry

Quote: Lee @ July 7 2013, 5:56 PM BST

Wrong links! Angry

Like these, you mean?

I dunno. I could see chip, or Ben pulling these off.

Quote: George Kaplan @ July 7 2013, 6:40 PM BST

Like these, you mean?

I dunno. I could see chip, or Ben pulling one off over theses.

:O

Zooo what happened when you went to live in the woods with those 7 dwarves because the evil queen was after you?

I rarely do more than 2 sneezy and doc. 3 is my record and I was quite excited about it I can tell, you. put it this way I'm not just f**king dopy

Crikey I dread to ask what happened with the 3 bears.

Quote: chipolata @ July 5 2013, 10:33 AM BST

When you rattle off fifteen blokes in a row but have forgotten to bring a hanky. Thankfully I wore my jacket today despite the heat, and sleeves have their uses.

Sick