Things that piss you off Page 1,268

They couldn't even be bothered to have it as watermark.

People who abuse semicolons.

When your foot goes to sleep and you have to stand up and do a weird walk that looks like you're mocking people with disabilities.

Quote: chipolata @ July 4 2013, 2:19 PM BST

...that looks like you're mocking people with disabilities.

That's not the aspect of it that pisses me off. ;)

When you're virgin media goes off and you have to call them up!!!

Quote: G180e @ July 4 2013, 4:10 PM BST

When you're virgin media goes off and you have to call them up!!!

Which would be at least once a week in my experience.

Ive got such selfish, inconsiderate, noisy TWAAAAAATHEADS living across the road - I've had to order some ear plugs from amazon

Report them :)

Can you run then down in your train?

Quote: lofthouse @ July 4 2013, 6:24 PM BST

Ive got such selfish, inconsiderate, noisy TWAAAAAATHEADS living across the road - I've had to order some ear plugs from amazon

Are they Muslims with a fondness for an amplified pre-dawn call-to-prayer?

Does anyone in the UK give a toss about Channel 4's ludicrous decision to do a daily broadcast of the Muslim call-to-prayer for the duration of the upcoming fasting month of Ramadan? It seems rather backward. I thought folk in the UK were generally of the opinion that all religion is a load of fetid badger spunk. Encouraging people to follow one of the most intolerant religions seems dumb. Surely the role of TV should be to educate or to entertain - not to broadcast brainwashing. Better to broadcast early morning educational cartoons instead, such as old Scooby Doo or the Wacky Racers, The Smurfs, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Danger Mouse or even Towser.

There's always religious programming on during Christian festivals

There's lots of Muslims in this country so why shouldnt they get the same?

Nobodies forcing you to watch and its not aimed at you

Why get your panties in a twist about it?

Quote: lofthouse @ July 4 2013, 6:50 PM BST

There's always religious programming on during Christian festivals

There's lots of Muslims in this country so why shouldnt they get the same?

Nobodies forcing you to watch and its not aimed at you

Why get your panties in a twist about it?

Why? Because there is nothing educational in supporting the brainwashing that is religious indoctrination. And because Scooby Doo is a fine cartoon - the old ones at any rate.

Has religious programming been the traditional domain of Channel 4? I thought it used to do educational art and culture, independent films and then went more mainstream with imported shows. It really makes the UK look backward to be doing the religious stuff - I mean Socrates back in his day knew it was all a load of tosh, yet it seems the world hasn't progressed much.

They're doing it so everyone makes a fuss and talks about them.
Which is exactly their domain. At least when they first started (so I have read).

Ringing on your mobile where you have to press 2 for this, 3 for that etc.

While I'm listening I can't look at the screen and then when I have to press the numbers it's disappeared from the f**king screen and then I have to press it just to view it and find I've pressed the wrong bloody number!!!!!

That's why I hate touch screen phones.
I only get ones with proper buttons now (ie Blackberry).