Things that piss you off Page 1,205

Now you wish the moderators wouldn't have banned Elaine Elaine. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ March 2 2013, 1:00 PM GMT

I didn't think they still did boiled sweets.

http://www.teddygrays.co.uk/grays-confectionary-product-range.html

Apple. There latest design triumph is to remove from the search function from the iTunes store. What sort of online shop doesn't have a f**king search function?

What? How the hell are you meant to find anything?

I don't know. I don't know. *sob*

Console

There there

*sighs* PowerSearch has gone, but there is still a search bar. I will find what I am looking for, eventually...

Soon there will be no content, just one button that says: SUBMIT PAYMENT. But it will be the most streamlined, easy to use, fashionable button you have ever seen... until the next one comes out.

Quote: Tursiops @ March 2 2013, 8:59 PM GMT

Apple. There latest design triumph is to remove from the search function from the iTunes store. What sort of online shop doesn't have a f**king search function?

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ March 2 2013, 9:01 PM GMT

What? How the hell are you meant to find anything?

Maybe you will now only be allowed to buy stuff from the things you might like function. Bit stuffed if you decide to change your interests.

New, un-pretty, threads for programs. Come on, jazz it up with a little info about it and a picture or sutin. Don't just be lazy or post a link, grab me with both hands and make love to my eyeballs.

Laughing out loud

Hotmail who decided everybody needs to switch to Outlook. I don't like Outlook which why I never used it. GRRR

Basically it would be a good idea if technology just ground to a halt. Enough already.

Quote: Tursiops @ March 10 2013, 10:21 AM GMT

Basically it would be a good idea if technology just ground to a halt. Enough already.

This.

The cost is bad enough, but the time spent learning how to use new stuff, or transfer old stuff is annoying and frustrating. Just when you think you've got the most suitable thing they bring something better out.

Quote: Tursiops @ March 10 2013, 10:21 AM GMT

Quote: Loopey @ March 10 2013, 11:13 AM GMT

This.

The cost is bad enough, but the time spent learning how to use new stuff, or transfer old stuff is annoying and frustrating. Just when you think you've got the most suitable thing they bring something better out.

Yep. But think I'm part of the generation who has susposedly grown up with technological stuff and is meant to be able to adapt to all these upgrades.