Never Mind The Buzzcocks - Series 23 (2009) Page 16

Here is a preview clip of tonight's episode. I LOLed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG_5l44IJrM

And here's a second. LOLed not so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0KuJ377LGs

Probably one of the funniest Buzzcocks ever thanks to Frankie. Plus he got in a Michael McIntyre dig so he immediately goes up in my estimation.

Quote: jim field @ December 4 2009, 1:46 PM GMT

Sarah, are you quite young? You can kid yourself all you like, but part of the dislike of Dappy comes from a furiously snobbish disregard for his personal struggle and class-challenges.

What has his struggle got to do with anything if he produces crap music.

(I've got no idea what it's like but it's obviously appealing to chavs)

Well. That was f**king funny.

The campaign for Frankie to take over as permanent host begins here! :D

Very funny. Glad I managed to get a TV in today.

Quote: Joey Moose @ December 9 2009, 10:41 PM GMT

Well. That was f**king funny.

The campaign for Frankie to take over as permanent host begins here! :D

Agreed - he'd make an excellent permanent host. But I doubt that will happen so the burning question is - would we want to see him as guest host on ISIHAC?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 9 2009, 10:38 PM GMT

Probably one of the funniest Buzzcocks ever thanks to Frankie. Plus he got in a Michael McIntyre dig so he immediately goes up in my estimation.

What was the dig?

Something about his shit DVD I think.

Quote: Chappers @ December 9 2009, 10:42 PM GMT

Glad I managed to get a TV in today.

Really? Most people make do with anal beads.

I don't normally watch this but flicking through channels half way through I landed in time for Boyle's Bob Marley and Serbian gags - totally wrong and yet so very very good. It was funny, folks.

Quote: Badge @ December 9 2009, 11:55 PM GMT

I don't normally watch this but flicking through channels half way through I landed in time for Boyle's Bob Marley and Serbian gags - totally wrong and yet so very very good. It was funny, folks.

You missed much better then. So funny I can't remember anything but if there's some way to do so, I'd recommend you watch it all.

Quote: Chappers @ December 10 2009, 12:04 AM GMT

You missed much better then. So funny I can't remember anything but if there's some way to do so, I'd recommend you watch it all.

If only they'd invent some way I could watch BBC shows off their website or something.

He said that Carol Vorderman was brainer than Kurt Cobain's garage walls. Or rather he read it off the autocue.

It is impossible not to like Frankie Boyle though, even when he's just reading other people's jokes - he's a great comedian.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 10 2009, 12:12 AM GMT

He said that Carol Vorderman was brainer than Kurt Cobain's garage walls. Or rather he read it off the autocue.

It is impossible not to like Frankie Boyle though, even when he's just reading other people's jokes - he's a great comedian.

Actually, most of the jokes seemed more "edgy" than the kind of stuff that even Amstell used to say on occasions, so I get the impression that a lot of them were Frankie's own (they were certainly MUCH better jokes than the ones that the previous guest hosts had been given during this series). Let's just hope that the BBC sees sense and asks Frankie back and not Jack Whitehall.....

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 9 2009, 10:38 PM GMT

What did he say about McIntyre?