Never Mind The Buzzcocks - Series 23 (2009) Page 13

Quote: Chappers @ November 25 2009, 11:26 PM GMT

It was on - with Walliams in the chair.

Which one is Dappy?

the one who looks like hes on first name terms with the prison warden

obviously the "he" bit was kind of a giveaway but you know

Quote: jim field @ November 21 2009, 1:47 PM GMT

Dappy has written, performed, produced his own music since he was a child.

Just a shame that it's shit music then.

And I'm afraid I agree with those who think that he's a moron. Anyone who wears that silly chav-related head gear and thinks they look good is clearly a moron.

Bit poor again tonight. Didn't help that the audience applauded after every bloody sentence that Dermot O' Leary muttered.

Frankie Boyle next week though!! :O :D Finally someone who will rip the f**k out of the pop industry again.

How patronising are they being towards Dermot O'Dreary.

He is such a f**king arse. A face for Radio - but not here.

Quote: Joey Moose @ December 2 2009, 10:33 PM GMT

Frankie Boyle next week though!! :O :D Finally someone who will rip the f**k out of the pop industry again.

What, in the host's chair? I admit, I've just not been interested in this current series because it sounded so tame and by-the-numbers. I'm not his biggest fan but I would certainly want to watch Frankie Boyle as host.

Quote: shaggy292 @ November 19 2009, 9:37 PM GMT
This man is literally a moron

The idiots are winning.

Sorry to jump back a couple of weeks there, I just wanted to say that.

Frankie Boyle and Richard Herring this week though

I'll watch for once! Sean Hughes and Bill Bailey - yes. Noel Fielding - no. Haven't watched properly since the Lamarr/Hughes days though. It got tiresome somewhere in the middle there. Don't think I stuck it out for series 10, nevermind 23! I've looked back recently though and I think I've overlooked it slightly. All depends on the guests, innit.

Richard Herring? Is he a guest? Yay!

Quote: zooo @ December 2 2009, 10:58 PM GMT

Richard Herring? Is he a guest? Yay!

And Carol Vorderman, Jon McClure and "DJ Ironik" - whoever that is.

Quote: Joey Moose @ December 2 2009, 11:23 PM GMT

And Carol Vorderman

For f**k's sake! Doesn't that woman have a home to go to? Or does she just live in TV studios, like David Mitchell? Rolling eyes

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 2 2009, 11:27 PM GMT

For f**k's sake! Doesn't that woman have a home to go to? Or does she just live in TV studios, like David Mitchell? Rolling eyes

I'd give her somewhere. ;)

Quote: Chappers @ December 2 2009, 11:47 PM GMT

I'd give her somewhere.

Oh my God... *shivers*

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 2 2009, 11:27 PM GMT

Nowt wrong with David Mitchell, I always enjoy his rants about world affairs. But yeah, he certainly seems to get around.

Regarding Buzzcocks... don't take this as gospel, but I've heard tonight that the Beeb are lining up Jack Whitehall to take over as the permanent host from next year. Don't know how true this is though (but it was certainly hinted when he guest hosted an earlier episode of the current series). For me, he would be an OK choice, but I would have preferred Rhod Gilbert or (depending on how well he does next week) Frankie Boyle.

Quote: Joey Moose @ December 3 2009, 1:25 AM GMT

Nowt wrong with David Mitchell, I always enjoy his rants about world affairs. But yeah, he certainly seems to get around.

Regarding Buzzcocks... don't take this as gospel, but I've heard tonight that the Beeb are lining up Jack Whitehall to take over as the permanent host from next year. Don't know how true this is though (but it was certainly hinted when he guest hosted an earlier episode of the current series). For me, he would be an OK choice, but I would have preferred Rhod Gilbert or (depending on how well he does next week) Frankie Boyle.

Oh no. Not Jack Whitehall. No.

Oh dear. :(

I'm sure he's lovely, but I didn't really enjoy him as presenter.

I hope not. He's okay but a bit too safe. I suppose they want to appeal to the yoof...

This is one of my favourite Buzzcocks moments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lulPlE7B1F0