Never Mind The Buzzcocks - Series 23 (2009) Page 11

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2009, 7:42 PM GMT

There'll be a reason for that.

Laughing out loud

I thought he was great, in a twattish way. When he started singing Road Rage at Martha I nearly weed.

Ha, what a numpty.

I quite liked Phill's walk off, and Dappy asking if he'd done a Preston.

Like it or not, Dappy has shown an incredible drive and work ethic in his life to make a success of himself. Who here will achieve an equivalent level of success in their career?

Yes, just like Dappy (who?) said about that phone jingles guy (who?)

If you don't know who he is, look him up on Wikipedia or something. Whilst I can't claim to especially like either of their content, I am personally successful enough to recognise productive content and not be bitter and twisting about it.

Dappy has worked for his success since he was a child, more power to him.

:D
Oh you're successful? You hadn't mentioned that before.

So in your world, we cannot say what we think of a successful person's personality? How bizarre.

You iz weird, Jim. By that logic, do you spit on tramps because they aren't "successful"?

This man is literally a moron

Oh, hey, look; I don't judge people on whether they are successful or not - and anyway, that can be measured in many ways.

What I do object to is people 'hating on' successful people without doing basic research to find out whether or not they have any merit.

Like him or not, Dappy is more successful in his field than everyone on here is in there's (barring any famous lurkers of course).

Dappy was in on the joke on NMTB, although I suspect not everyone on here is.

Quote: jim field @ November 19 2009, 10:04 PM GMT

Like him or not, Dappy is more successful in his field than everyone on here is in there's (barring any famous lurkers of course).

I'm sure he is! But so what?
We're saying he comes across as a bit of a cock in person. Not commenting on his music whatsoever.

I like to think I'm very successful in my field of sitting on my arse all day.

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2009, 10:06 PM GMT

We're saying he comes across as a bit of a cock in person. Not commenting on his music whatsoever.

I am

Quote: jim field @ November 19 2009, 10:04 PM GMT

Like him or not, Dappy is more successful in his field than everyone on here is in there's

*theirs

How do you know this, Jim? I'm sure some of us are very successful in our careers. Perhaps even more so than you? :O

(BTW, for a solicitor, you have appalling spelling.)

Well I've never heard it.

Occasionally there are good sides to TOTP ending...

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 19 2009, 10:10 PM GMT

Perhaps even more so than you? :O

THAT'S UN POSSIBLE.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 19 2009, 10:10 PM GMT

*theirs

(BTW, for a solicitor, you have appalling spelling.)

Hardly. One or two errors? Not such a big deal when everything gets proofed. In my work I am required to manage caseloads and ever-changing status requirements. Not a problem.