Noel Fielding axed from Buzzcocks Page 3

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 18 2009, 10:24 AM BST

Wasn't he a fifties throwback?

It is ten years since he was on!

Does he do anything anymore?

Quote: bigfella @ August 18 2009, 11:11 AM BST

Does he do anything anymore?

Does shows for Radio 2.

Yeah what happened to Bill? And plus the guy off Celebrity Juice should co-host it alongside Chris Eubank.

I just hope whoever they pick, darling Phil Jupitus doesn't look as pained as he did last year. There were good episodes in the bunch but I felt sort of bad for Phil, he looked tired of the whole thing.

I hope they haven't dropped Noel for his recreational drug taking. It would be very hypocritcal.

They dropped him cos they're the BBC and they don't employ people whose drug talking makes it into the tabloids.

They don't care if you do it as long as everyone at home hasn't seen the pictures of you snorting Coke off a prostitute's boobies.

Quote: zooo @ August 18 2009, 9:08 PM BST

They don't care if you do it as long as everyone at home hasn't seen the pictures of you snorting Coke off a prostitute's boobies.

I destroyed the negatives. Unimpressed

But it's like those drug stings that newspapers do; as if journos don't do illegal substances. Rolling eyes

I really liked Noel on Buzzcocks and think it's a real shame that he's not going to be on the show regularly. Frank Skinner/Russell Brand would be good replacements. Bret/Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords would be extremely unrealistic but great on the show too.

Bret and Jermaine would be hilarious, but again I think they need each other to be at their best, as Fielding and Barratt do.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 18 2009, 9:09 PM BST

I destroyed the negatives. Unimpressed

But it's like those drug stings that newspapers do; as if journos don't do illegal substances. Rolling eyes

I know, massively hypocritical.
Drugs are bad though, mmkay?

To plagerise Bill Hicks take out every song, every piece of music from your music collection and every novel and poem from your bookshelves that's been inspired by or created by someone who has experimented with drugs and there's not a lot left. :) (that's my rave smiley)

Quote: Aaron @ August 17 2009, 8:08 PM BST

I'm also far from surprised that he has an epic cocaine habit. He's looked like it for years.

It was pretty obvious, yes.