- 8th May: BAFTA TV Award Winners 2016
- Panel Show
- 2008 - 2015
- 172 (15 series), plus 15 highlights specials
- Leigh Francis, Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton, Gino D'Acampo, Rufus Hound, Kelly Brook, John Grimes and Edward Grimes
- Les Keen, Lee Stuart Evans, Ewen MacIntosh, Jamie Deeks, Jack Brough, Dan Johnston, Marc Haynes, Helen Zaltzman and others
- Toby Baker, Ollie Brack, Iain Titterington, Benjamin Turner and Michael Livingstone
- Leon Wilson, Daniel Baldwin, Ed Sleeman, Aaron Morgan, Arron Ferster, Ed Thomas, Alan Thorpe, David Maguire and Jessie Swanson
The programme sees Keith Lemon (Leigh Francis) guiding two teams of celebrities in a never-ending selection of surreal and bizarre games - often with the intention of their jovially humiliation.
Originally satirising the world of fame and celebrity with rounds dedicated to the showbiz news of the week, the series now focuses on weird, wonderful - and at times, disgusting - games and challenges, with a bit of showbiz general knowledge thrown in.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including...