Noel Fielding axed from Buzzcocks Page 4

Why don't they just axe it?

This new series seems destined to fail with Bill Bailey, Simon Amstell and now Noel Fielding all gone.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 18 2009, 9:47 PM BST

To plagerise Bill Hicks take out every song, every piece of music from your music collection and every novel and poem from your bookshelves that's been inspired by or created by someone who has experimented with drugs and there's not a lot left. :) (that's my rave smiley)

Somewhat true, yes. Although it depends what taste you have!
But take every non famous druggie out of the world and said world would be a much nicer place.

Teary

Depends what you mean buy druggie. If chocolate was illegal, would it be considered in the same league as those "nasty" drugs?

Er, um, I just meant coke heads and heroin addicts and stuff, yeah....

Never heard of him !

;)

Phone a friend would have been no use, nor 50/50. I'd have to rely on the audience !

:)

*steps back*

Quote: Leevil @ August 18 2009, 10:44 PM BST

Teary

Depends what you mean buy druggie. If chocolate was illegal, would it be considered in the same league as those "nasty" drugs?

White powder, linked to so many lethal conditions, simply shouldn't be allowed. Sugar is a terrible thing. The only thing that sets it apart from things like coke and smack is that it also makes you put on weight, so it's classed as a food.

A few years ago Alan Davies was in the papers because he'd violently assaulted a homeless person, yet his career didn't suffer. It seems there's a lot more tolerance of violence than there is of drug-taking.

Quote: NoggetFred @ August 19 2009, 10:32 AM BST

A few years ago Alan Davies was in the papers because he'd violently assaulted a homeless person

Was he? Have you got a link?

Notice that Davies admitted he'd had "far too much to drink". It seems it's OK to abuse alcohol, but not other drugs.

"alcohol isn't a drug, it's a drink"