The Inbetweeners - Series 2 Page 13

Quote: Craig H @ May 7 2009, 11:49 PM BST

The finale was the most I've laughed over both series, I think.

Jay breaking down really did add depth to his character but when he started lying again, I just couldn't stop.

Threesome - this lezzer model I know - couldn't handle my big cock!

Brilliant. Laughing out loud

It was good finally to see a little depth from him, I was pissing myself also.

Will shitting himself as well was excellent, 'I thought it was safe'
:D

Bit of a shame that one of them didn't have a sorta happy season finale.

I still haven't seen any of this and have come to the conclusion that I've missed a good thing. Somebody give us a nudge if they repeat it from the start. Cheers!

I think they are actually. The announcer said so after the last episode. Not sure when exactly, but next week I think.

Quote: zooo @ May 8 2009, 2:32 PM BST

I think they are actually. The announcer said so after the last episode. Not sure when exactly, but next week I think.

Ta for that. I shall have a good look through the Radio Times. I think I'd like to catch up on this one.

Thu 14th May 2009 (22.00, E4) - Forthcoming Repeat

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/inbetweeners/episodes/1/1/

Quote: Craig H @ May 8 2009, 2:45 PM BST

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/inbetweeners/episodes/1/1/

Blimey! Cheers Craig. That's a nice quick rerun for the latecomers.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 8 2009, 2:49 PM BST

Blimey! Cheers Craig. That's a nice quick rerun for the latecomers.

Yip. Think it's because they're releasing series 2 DVD at the same time ;)

I don't think you will be disappointed!

I thought the last episode was the best of a fantastic series. I really like this, they must have a lot of fun coming up with the insults they give each other!

My only slight concern is that they are starting to look a lot older than they are supposed to be.

Quote: Craig H @ May 8 2009, 2:45 PM BST

Well done Craig - points for you! At least one person looks at the guide! I do wonder why I bother sometimes ;)

Back to series two: just fantastic! Loved every minute of it. Brilliant writing, brilliant acting. Can't think of anything bad to say.

Quote: Mark @ May 9 2009, 12:06 AM BST

Well done Craig - points for you! At least one person looks at the guide! I do wonder why I bother sometimes ;)

Wave I do, I do! Or else I wouldn't know that Ideal is getting ready to return. Yay!

There's a guide?

Good series but last one (for me) was weaker than the rest....would have been nice to be left with some development for at least one of them...not all back to square one.

Jay's "break down" was funny but felt a little obvious in a "lets get some sympathy for the twatty one" way....when he said "please don't break up with me" it just felt too "please don't make me redundant" for me.

Well, call me a titting latecomer if you want, but I've just got around to seeing series one ep 1, as repeated last week on E4. And I did rather enjoy it. You just can't beat some juvenile swearing and hard-on gags!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 18 2009, 2:10 PM BST

You just can't beat some juvenile swearing and hard-on gags!

Have you seen Coming Of Age then...?