The Inbetweeners - Series 2 Page 12

Quote: Leevil @ May 1 2009, 12:18 PM BST

I love this show!

"OAPaedo!" :D

rofl.

So many quotables.

I love Jay's relentlessness.

I love this programme so much.

Anyone else had anyone shout out "BUS STOP WANKERS!" to them from a car this week?! I wasn't even annoyed, I just found it hilarious.

Quote: Nichollz @ May 1 2009, 2:26 AM BST

I had a teacher almost 100% like him. Really tall, agressive, took the piss out of pupils, witty, even talked in the same tone, the only difference being he wasn't head of 6th form......he was deputy head! :O (And was teaching economics.)

Hahah! Blimey. Well I can safely say that I didn't have any teacher even remotely like him. S'pose I'll have to withdraw that call to get rid. (Although I still believe his tone differs from the rest of the characters.)

I suppose he's not that realistic to me either. ie saying to Will "You're a virgin aren't you?" I mean, I know I went to a grammar school, but even in one of those horrible rough places that's hardly realistic, surely?

But then neither is someone shoving a wig down their trousers.

Sooo, basically I love Mr. Gilbert not because he's realistic, but because he's hilarious. :)

Quote: zooo @ May 1 2009, 3:40 PM BST

I suppose he's not that realistic to me either. ie saying to Will "You're a virgin aren't you?" I mean, I know I went to a grammar school, but even in one of those horrible rough places that's hardly realistic, surely?

But then neither is someone shoving a wig down their trousers.

Or, really, asking your friend to take a look at your cock. There is no way you would ever, as a sixteen year old boy, ask one of your mates to do that! Funny though.

The wig thing was a bit over the top.

Though everything is made better by the brilliant delivery earlier in the episode of 'Yeah, just give me a minute . . . Something about needing a queering aid?'

Hahaha :D

"Like those ghost stories; Harry Potter and, the Bible." Laughing out loud

Haha, I loved that line. I thought the last episode was good but it took a while to get doing. It wasn't good as the 1st series finale either.

I thought Jay crying was done well, because it gave even more depth to his character. And then he started lying... "she couldn't handle my big cock!"

The finale was the most I've laughed over both series, I think.

Jay breaking down really did add depth to his character but when he started lying again, I just couldn't stop.

Threesome - this lezzer model I know - couldn't handle my big cock!

Brilliant. Laughing out loud

Really??

I thought this was the weakest of the series and everybody I know seems to think it was great.

I'm going to have to watch it again. I must have missed something.

It was no way the weakest of the series. That was episode 2, this was really good. Felt so sory for them at the end though!

I thought this was one of the best!

The least best was the clubbing one. But was in no way bad.

If memory serves, I'd say first 2 were the best and the others were good but not as good, and then this one was ok.

I just didn't see many laughs in it apart from the exam hall and a few bits at the end.

Quote: Chris Forshaw @ May 8 2009, 12:09 AM BST

If memory serves, I'd say first 2 were the best and the others were good but not as good, and then this one was ok.

I just didn't see many laughs in it apart from the exam hall and a few bits at the end.

I thought the start was terrible though with Simon and Carly. Seemed a bit false. But picked up from there.

I'm not sure it was the best, but the part where Jay is welling up and suddenyl bursts into his rant about his cock being too big was the biggest laugh for me in the series. I'm still laughing. The fact the others knew he was at it, made it all the more funny.