Horne & Corden Page 7

Laugh bitch!

My brother remembers him being an arse on a train once.

Quote: Marc P @ March 9 2009, 1:56 PM GMT

Laugh bitch!

Laughing out loud

I saw the burger sketch and I didn't like the fact he threw the burger on the ground. I could have had that burger, that's just wasteful!

Quote: Marc P @ March 9 2009, 2:03 PM GMT

I saw the burger sketch and I didn't like the fact he threw the burger on the ground. I could have had that burger, that's just wasteful!

Lol. His torso looked like a face too. It was like Total Recall.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ March 9 2009, 1:46 PM GMT

Just, they're not comedians.... :)

Neither were Wilfred Bramble, Harry Corbett, James Bolam, Rodney Bewes, Leslie Nielson, Warren Mitchell, Richard Wilson, Richard Briers... etc, etc.

Quote: chipolata @ March 10 2009, 10:50 AM GMT

Neither were Wilfred Bramble, Harry Corbett, James Bolam, Rodney Bewes, Leslie Nielson, Warren Mitchell, Richard Wilson, Richard Briers... etc, etc.

No, but they didn't write the show/ present live events etc.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ March 10 2009, 11:11 AM GMT

No, but they didn't write the show/ present live events etc.

And your argument is only "trained comedians" can do this? :S

Quote: chipolata @ March 10 2009, 11:14 AM GMT

And your argument is only "trained comedians" can do this? :S

Well there's no such thing as 'trained comedians'. My point is some people can be funny using a script written by someone else. They couldn't write the script themself or present, etc in a 'comedy' capacity and be funny. Some people can write funny and perform funny off the cuff, usually - but not always - because they have a stand-up background or similar (i.e presenting an unscripted radio show).

Quote: Leevil @ March 4 2009, 6:39 PM GMT

I can't stand these two. A valued opinion I'm sure you'll furiously masturbate over, for many days to come (pun intended).

Sack that I wouldn't waste my ball yogurt on these two especially that fat one eeerrrrr.....

I prefer to use a copy of an old Kay's catalogue I found, there's some see through bras in the ladies bit and in the bathroom section there's a lady getting out of a shower and I'm sure I can see one of her raspberries.

P.S. I think they're shit too.

Poor Horne and Corden . . . so much hate for them . . . Teary

I'm not looking forward to this at all..

They've suddenly become ubiquitous. They'll be the new Lucas and Walliams - ie everywhere, gurning out at you from magazines, TV... they're already plastered all over phone boxes advertising some film or other.

They look far too pleased with themselves and that's unforgiveable.

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Maurice Minor @ March 10 2009, 1:40 PM GMT

They look far too pleased with themselves and that's unforgiveable.

That's a very British attitude Maurice. What are they supposed to do. Look embarrassed?

They are supposed to accept the public's interest gracefully and self depricatingly, with a hint of gratitude of course. Not voraciously hoover up every invite to appear on absolutely everything doing anything they can think of. And looking smug while they're at it.

It's the *British* way. :O)

Edited by Aaron.

This thread depresses me.