Horne & Corden Page 2

Maybe one day a rubbish star of an undeserved vehicle will read our exorcating remarks and then go door to door apologising.

Quote: chipolata @ January 15 2009, 1:02 PM GMT

Matthew, why do you care?

I don't care as such, I just thought it would be nice, on a comedy forum, if we give a critique after watching some, that's all, silly me. Why do you care whether or not I care? Why you all up in my business? Up in my grill? And so on, and so forth.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 15 2009, 1:09 PM GMT

Why you all up in my business?

Because you're usually the person that seems to take slating of shows the most personally... but why do you care whether or not I care whether you care?

Quote: greensville @ January 15 2009, 12:39 PM GMT

Eddie Izzard stole the show.

Until this point, you had a valid argument. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ January 15 2009, 1:13 PM GMT

Because you're usually the person that seems to take slating of shows the most personally...

Yep, I go to bed crying at night.

Quote: chipolata @ January 15 2009, 1:13 PM GMT

Because you're usually the person that seems to take slating of shows the most personally... but why do you care whether or not I care whether you care?

Maybe he is one of the two?

Quote: sootyj @ January 15 2009, 1:15 PM GMT

Maybe he is one of the two?

Two what? Corden or Horne?

Or both.....

The end of the new preview video (the bit where they come running down the stairs to high-five the audience) makes me think I'm going to find this show very annoying. But, until I've seen it, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

He spells his name Mathew. That annoys me. It's Matthew. Matthew.

I'll give at try as well

Horne and Corden 2009

Fry and Laurie 1995

The previews of this don't look that great I must say. Over-long, poorly scripted, crude, shouty and boring. The BBC often has a knack of coming up with bad trailers, so I'll wait till the episode arrives before jumping to conculsions though.

More clips here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/horne_corden/videos/

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ March 3 2009, 10:32 PM GMT

Horne and Corden 2009

Fry and Laurie 1995

History repeats itself first as comedy, then as tragedy...

This really does look quite bad.

The punchline to the fast food one is just that Corden is fat. I wonder how they came up with that one?

I don't like Corden in general anyway though so my opinion might be a bit biased.