CHRISTMAS! Page 37

Posssssssibly...

Happy New year to Everyone! It's already 2012 in my part of the world.
In the future the world looks....the same. Or at least I think so as it's still dark outside.

Happy New Year from the past!

:)

:) Loving the Owls in hats! New avatar for me in New Year, have to wait for son to help.

We had a very nice New Year in our local, warm enough to sit outside and watch the fireworks and lanterns float by in the night sky.

Our lantern proved a bit of a tricky beggar to launch, kept falling down on top of cars! quite dangerous really, eventually rose up to the stars and joined its red and orange chums. :P

Hooligan

Laughing out loud Shush!

Quote: Tursiops @ December 24 2011, 12:22 PM GMT

I thought I would give myself a warm feeling inside by buying the Big Issue. Big mistake; instead of a cheery "God bless ya, guvnor!", the seller insisted on actually talking to me! Unless she can find £600 by close of Christmas Eve it seems her and her child are to be evicted with no one to take them in. I briefly considered saving Christmas, but then realised that I am not that impulsive, trusting or generous. Ho ho ho. :(

I'm completely not bumping this thread prematurely, I was just wondering if there was an update on this.

Quote: AJGO @ December 26 2011, 12:05 AM GMT

I got a brillo hat that looks like a koala, wish I knew how to paste pics, it really does deserve...maybe not respect, but looking at.

KOALA HAT!!

*Goes and finds koala hat*

*Is wearing koala hat :)*

Quote: AJGO @ November 26 2012, 4:35 PM GMT

Quote: AJGO @ December 26 2011, 12:05 AM GMT

wish I knew how to paste pics, it really does deserve...maybe not respect, but looking at.

Still haven't learnt how!
What have I done with my year? :(

Lee, are you still listening to your talkiepillow?

Quote: AJGO @ November 26 2012, 4:35 PM GMT

I'm completely not bumping this thread prematurely, I was just wondering if there was an update on this.

KOALA HAT!!

*Goes and finds koala hat*

Urgent request for koala hat to attend drinks on the 7th.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 26 2012, 7:39 PM GMT

Urgent request for koala hat to attend drinks on the 7th.

Me wear a stupid outfit? What a ludicrous suggestion :D

Consider it done.

Shandy, Shandy, what are you wearing to drinks? It's only week and a half and a tiny bit away!

Stuff of nightmares, I haven't a clue...what about you? shall we go all Christmassy??

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 26 2012, 7:48 PM GMT

Stuff of nightmares, I haven't a clue...what about you? shall we go all Christmassy??

Hmmm... hmmmm... might have to send you pics of various outfits :D
Yours is easy enough, what accessories have you recently noted that you want to nick off your daughter, and base outfit around that!

:D Will wait 'til shes asleep tonight and do a swoop.