CHRISTMAS! Page 38

Surely it's a breech of BCG rules to have a thread title in block capitals? Seems a bit forward to me.

All posters are equal......It's like Animal Farm all over again :P

I see we have the usual drivel being scheduled this Christmas, Downton, bloody midwives, Mrs bloody Brown Arrrrh!

At least there's a new Miranda!
And a Royle Family and Mrs Brown's Boys if you like that sort of thing.

The only things worth watching look like the royal family and Dr Who and Miranda, why do they never have a New Tricks special?

I like that 'live' cookalong thing with Gordon Ramsey on Christmas day. (It can't really be live, can it?) I think that's on again.

Quote: zooo @ November 27 2012, 7:09 PM GMT

I like that 'live' cookalong thing with Gordon Ramsey on Christmas day. (It can't really be live, can it?) I think that's on again.

Yea I watched that, I do the cooking in my house so always watch that type of thing, and just go ahead and do what I always do. Miss Wogan on Christmas morning when peeling sprouts. I think I'll crack open my ITV Christmas boxset to a loud collective groan from my family on Christmas eve.

I doubt its live, Ramsey will be quaffing champers somewhere in St Moritz I would imagine.

I read that as 'peeing sprouts' and became very confused. :S

That's put me right off my sprouts.

Quote: Pingl @ November 27 2012, 7:16 PM GMT

I doubt its live, Ramsey will be quaffing champers somewhere in St Moritz I would imagine.

Yeah I spose.
I expect they film it more or less in one go 'as live' a few weeks beforehand, that way they can get away with calling it live.

Sprouts are the top notch Good Thing about this time of year.

I looooove them. And parsnips. Mmmmm.

Yes to parsnips, too, but nobody here likes them so I'm starved. Should we form a secret 'Sprouts & Parsnips' enclave?

Sounds unpopular. "Sparsenips"?

Lol, it's quite catchy!

God Almighty !

You haven't got your sprouts on a low jet yet ?

They'll be like pebbles come the Big Day !

Bloody Southerners . . . . I don't know.