CHRISTMAS! Page 41

Quote: zooo @ 3rd December 2013, 1:03 AM GMT

I've made the Lorraine Pascale Christmas cake the last 2 years. It is yummy.

Ooh..I love Lorraine Pascale. She's hot, thereby satisfying my personal rule not to bake anything by someone who I do not deem physically attractive.

Do I want to look like Gillian McKeith? No
Do I want to look like Nigella? Yes

Therefore I shall bake from Nigella's cook book.

Anyway, I disgress. Is it that maple and pecan one? Because that looks great.

Quote: Ben @ 3rd December 2013, 6:49 AM GMT

Ben needs to do a bit more online shopping tonight. Hopefully won't get in a massive rush like I usually do.

Doing it now saves all the panic later. Online shopping makes the whole experience so much better.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd December 2013, 9:40 AM GMT

Yeah, well you're wrong.

Quote: Jennie @ 3rd December 2013, 9:51 AM GMT

Ooh..I love Lorraine Pascale. She's hot, thereby satisfying my personal rule not to bake anything by someone who I do not deem physically attractive.

Do I want to look like Gillian McKeith? No
Do I want to look like Nigella? Yes

:D

It's called her Rich boozy fruit cake, but I can't find it online. :(

So you aim to look like a weeping, domestic violence victim, with a coke problem and a burqini?

If Renegade he'd have had a weird boner.

No she wants to look like a gorgeous, sexy, charismatic, successful TV cook. Who dumps asshole men who do weird nose tweaking in cafes (eventually).

I always preferred Delia Smith, she seems to get the mechanics of cookery more, where as Nigella is sort of self indulgent.
That and any one trying to lay a finger on St Delia would probably get a broken nose.

Though my fave cookery show was Hugh's TV dinners, which was just kind of mental.

Quote: sootyj @ 3rd December 2013, 11:14 AM GMT

I always preferred Delia Smith, she seems to get the mechanics of cookery more, where as Nigella is sort of self indulgent.

However Delia has never eaten a strawberry like she's giving head. At least not on screen. Actually I see Delia very much like the Queen. No screwing no pooing. :)

I always found that stuff over played and not that sexy.

I want to learn how to make a trifle, not watch Gordon Ramsey f**k it, whilst hurling obsene abuse at an elderly kitchen porter.

Actually now I think about it.

I probably do.

When I'm watching Nigella I never even notice all the supposed 'double entendres' and sexy bits. I suppose because I'm a girl. I'm watching it for the food and fairy lights, not the tits.

Delia is my favourite TV cook. But I do like Nigella.

I am seriously broke now having done the present shopping, why is everything so dear??

Quote: zooo @ 3rd December 2013, 11:29 AM GMT

When I'm watching Nigella I never even notice all the supposed 'double entendres' and sexy bits. I suppose because I'm a girl. I'm watching it for the food and fairy lights, not the tits.

Delia is my favourite TV cook. But I do like Nigella.

And Delia does formidable shit.

I mean Heston is obviously a professional chef, sharing his enthusiasim for dicking about.

Hugh's just a show off and Nigella is just a bit mediocre and glitzy.

But Delia you can watch her and you can cook a complex dinner for 12 if you've never cooked before.

Heston though is the most entertaining, even if I think he's wasted in cookery. He'd make an awesome Bond villain.

Yep, Delia all the way.

I always felt that there was an arrogance to Gordon Ramsey's stuff.
It's like I'm an awesome chef so here's something simple you peasants can cook.
And in his last hotel show, every episode he got his arse out.
Which was a lot smoother than his craggy fizzog.

Quote: Jennie @ 3rd December 2013, 12:41 AM GMT

So, the countdown is on.

Despite knowing it is December,I didn't believe someone yesterday when they told me there is only three full weeks of work before Christmas.
There is a electrical goods chain here that are showing adds with a particular deal each day- each day they say how many days left until Christmas. Today is 22 days until Christmas.

I've got a Christmas tree, advent calendars (Monsters Inc for me, Sonic the Hedgehog for him) and Christmas stockings this year. It's the first time I've had any of those things since I was a child, and apparently they're making me act like one :) Christmas! YAY!

Hurrah!
I have two advent calendars.