CHRISTMAS!

I don't know if a Christmas thread has been posted yet (and if it has I'm sure this will be moved accordingly) but I just wanted to wish everyone here at the BSG a wonderful Yuletide and a stonking New Year.

Have a great one everybody.

This is Christmas thread number 64 but is ALWAYS welcome in the eyes of Aaron if that helps!

Merry Christmas Martin!

I'm seeing a panto tonight!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 18 2008, 11:36 AM GMT

What panto? Anyone decent in it?

Snow White, with Sinbad from Brookside!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 18 2008, 11:41 AM GMT

Snow White, with Sinbad from Brookside!

Doesn't sound too bad that, I always like Sinbad, didn't like his Jerry character in Corrie though.

I know he is now in Corrie but he is still Sinbad.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 18 2008, 11:43 AM GMT

I know he is now in Corrie but he is still Sinbad.

Yep, that will stick with him untill the day he dies. Same as that guy from The Bill will always be Reg and Lesley Grantham will always be Dirty Den.

I saw a panto last week - Goldilocks And The Three Amazing Bears. Although the only thing amazing about them was how shit the costumes were. The dame was Ken Morley (Reg Holdsworth) and the lead was Darren Day, who's a surprisingly-good impressionist. (His Ozzy Osbourne was very funny and spot-on) But my, he's got fat. Fat, fat, fat. And that's coming from a fatty. Me and the missus were hypnotized by his moobs.

There was a gorgeous firework display last night. Me and Molly sat by the back door and watched it. She is okay on fireworks if she has a blanket over her and a human giving her a cuddle.

update: Big Dazza

:O WOW!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 18 2008, 11:36 AM GMT

Also.

Quote: Lee Henman @ December 18 2008, 12:08 PM GMT

But my, he's got fat. Fat, fat, fat. And that's coming from a fatty. Me and the missus were hypnotized by his moobs.

Tyson's been on the pies an' all!

I wouldn't call him fat to his face though, bet he could still knock the shit out of me.

Quote: Aaron @ December 18 2008, 1:03 PM GMT

Also.

*High fives Aaron*