CHRISTMAS! Page 32

Yayyy!
I love an ear flap.

I gave my (next door's) cat a little catnip cushion, he went all floppy and excited, so cute. I never really believed in catnip before.

Quote: zooo @ December 26 2011, 12:14 AM GMT

Yayyy!
I love an ear flap.

I gave my (next door's) cat a little catnip cushion, he went all floppy and excited, so cute. I never really believed in catnip before.

Our cats have had catnip treats today !

Sent them loopy !

I got a bottle of JD so hoping for the same effect !

Ha! I think cats might be my catnip.

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 26 2011, 12:32 AM GMT

Our cats have had catnip treats today !

Sent them loopy !

I got a bottle of JD so hoping for the same effect !

Usually it only takes a few nips of JD for me.

I had a lovely Christmas, apart from being conned into watching both EastEnders episodes, I'm still not sure how that happened, or indeed why.

Did anyone get any comedy DVD's they were looking forward to? I was happy with my Russel Kane and Inbetweeners DVD (2x), and Mickey Flanagan appeared 4x under our tree. Mr Baby was very pleased with Alan Partirdge's audio book. Should keep him amused for 8 hours.

No Brylcreem for Mr. Baby this year?

This Christmas we replaced the Brylcreem with Veet, was as smooth as a Baileys.

I got the Alan Partridge book and An Idiot Abroad DVDs. I asked for neither but am very happy with both!

The Partridge book is very good. And so is the audio book, Freve. :D

I got a Bill Bailey DVD. It was one of several on my list, but I'm still rather impressed I got it as the person who gave it to me has no idea who he is.

Quote: Leevil @ December 27 2011, 11:04 AM GMT

The Partridge book is very good. And so is the audio book, Freve. :D

I've had this for Christmas, I shall listen to it on the way back to Bristol on Friday. :)

I didn't get any, couldn't decide which ones to buy myself this year.

Have just looked at the BBC Christmas day schedule and it was appallingly poor! Didn't miss anything at all. The only two decent sitcom specials were ancient repeats, one in b&w! I reckon they must have done the entire budget cut saving for that one day. Can't remember seeing a more paltry looking BBC 1 & 2 Christmas day line up, ever. Maybe they were trying to make a sulky, petulant point to the philistine Govnt.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ December 28 2011, 12:19 PM GMT

I didn't get any, couldn't decide which ones to buy myself this year.

Have just looked at the BBC Christmas day schedule and it was appallingly poor! Didn't miss anything at all. The only two decent sitcom specials were ancient repeats, one in b&w! I reckon they must have done the entire budget cut saving for that one day. Can't remember seeing a more paltry looking BBC 1 & 2 Christmas day line up, ever. Maybe they were trying to make a sulky, petulant point to the philistine Govnt.

You have some fun, don't you, Alfred, checking what you missed on the telly four days go.

Laughing out loud I believe 99% was old films that we have seen before, although some folk really enjoy these.

Did Leevil get gadgety toys despite being typically non-specific? :)