Miranda - Series 3 Page 14

Quote: 3SOCKSMORGAN @ December 30 2012, 11:36 PM GMT

Bit repetitive!

To be fair you can say that about many sitcoms even/most of all about the classics. But just falling over all the time is a bit lazy. Creating several funny situations that make Cpt. Mainwaring say "Stupid boy!" again and again is a lot harder.

I reckon this comedy is going to go down hill one day you know.

Quote: Wwe222 333 @ December 31 2012, 9:27 AM GMT

I reckon this comedy is going to go down hill one day you know.

I disagree , I think as long as the scripts are well written (which they are) this show will always be great

Hmm, well written in bits I reckon, but not formulated into a nice sitcom narrative at all well imv. I watch a Miranda episode and feel entertained but punch drunk afterwards. They work in a lot of star scenes but don't work well on the narrative flow, it's mostly in your face scene stealing moments which makes it a very bumpy ride, for me.

I laugh at it but want to quickly forget it afterwards, which is very easy. Miranda and MBBs and imo NGO show how you can easily go too far on the funny in sitcom just pummeling the form for max laughs - This doesn't make a true TV sitcom as much as a gag filled panto - :D but also Sick

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ December 31 2012, 1:42 PM GMT

Hmm, well written in bits I reckon, but not formulated into a nice sitcom narrative at all well imv. I watch a Miranda episode and feel entertained but punch drunk afterwards. They work in a lot of star scenes but don't work well on the narrative flow, it's mostly in your face scene stealing moments which makes it a very bumpy ride, for me.

I laugh at it but want to quickly forget it afterwards, which is very easy. Miranda and MBBs and imo NGO show how you can easily go too far on the funny in sitcom just pummeling the form for max laughs - This doesn't make a true TV sitcom as much as a gag filled panto - :D but also Sick

I sit down to watch a sit com with a brew and a couple of biccies

I expect you sit down to watch one with a notebook and pen?

Miranda is for half an hour of silliness

Not to be analised and picked apart second by second !

Who Ever The Writer Is Must Be Clever

Episode 2 was absolutely brilliant. Miranda just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

I laughed a lot. Very very funny.

I Liked the police bit

Ahhhfackittt

Forgot it was on and missed it

Do they repeat it ??

I don't know try BBC iPlayer now lofthouse

Meehhhh

Canny be watching TV shows on a laptop

It's just not the same

:(

Ok

Quote: lofthouse @ January 1 2013, 10:24 PM GMT

Ahhhfackittt

Forgot it was on and missed it

Do they repeat it ??

If only there was a website that provided such information...! ;)

I don't think there is