Miranda - Series 3 Page 9

First time I had watched it properly, boy that was funny.

"Can you project profit and loss?"

PROFIT AND LOSS!!!!!!!!!

I never really liked Miranda and I never really got the charm. It felt like a sandwich of an old studio sitcom of the 70s with some lumpy post modernism. More like a sandwich of jam and spam on very dry white bread.

Yes, it was Emma!

Miranda's said(/warned) more than once that the first couple of episodes were going to be slow. I didn't think it was at all!

Awesome

Tv's Emma Kennedy ftfw!!

Quote: zooo @ December 26 2012, 10:26 PM GMT

Yes, it was Emma!

Miranda's said(/warned) more than once that the first couple of episodes were going to be slow. I didn't think it was at all!

Yeah, I'm not too sure which the slow bit was.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 26 2012, 10:28 PM GMT

Awesome

Tv's Emma Kennedy ftfw!!

I <3 TV's Emma Kennedy.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 26 2012, 10:29 PM GMT

Yeah, I'm not too sure which the slow bit was.

Slow? It was so fast paced I thought it was on coke, I felt at times it needed to ease back a little.

First episode, such fun.

(Do you see what I did there?)

Fell over hilariously?

Miranda trips and falls over more often than Rambo kills guerillas.
In an audio commentary to a Father Ted episode Graham Linehan said something like "If you're a comedy writer never put any fart jokes in, avoid them by any means. They're cheap and stupid". Yesterday Miranda and Mrs. Brown both had fart jokes in it which tells a lot about their approach. But while Miranda put a smile on my face a few times Mrs. Brown left me being perplexed.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ December 27 2012, 9:09 AM GMT

In an audio commentary to a Father Ted episode Graham Linehan said something like "If you're a comedy writer never put any fart jokes in, avoid them by any means.

You could always blame pumps on your comedy partner...

Dick Twist. Laughing out loud

First episode I've ever seen and thought it was very funny! Loved the one-leg trouser suit :D

9.47m viewers last night, the highest rating of the whole Christmas period.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ December 27 2012, 9:09 AM GMT

In an audio commentary to a Father Ted episode Graham Linehan said something like "If you're a comedy writer never put any fart jokes in, avoid them by any means. They're cheap and stupid"

I'd be very surprised if Father Jack has never let one rip.