The Walking Dead Page 27

Quote: Charley @ November 1 2012, 9:51 PM GMT

I love this and I have yet to come accross a zombie that I wouldnt do.
There were a few I would have to turn my face away from during, but not one that revolted me enough to think NO!

This scares me... but also intrigues me. Am I ill?

Last night was a good episode. Nice to see it still all works without having to use the main characters. Michonne is a badass!

LOL Adam me thinks you are ill. Just like moi.

I do enjoy this but I don't know why. It is everything I hate yet I record it every week and watch it with glee. ( Not that shit musical, I meant with happiness).

If you watch it at the same time as Glee it's amazing the amount of stuff that syncs up.

Just watched this week's episode and it is beyond awesome sauce, they really cranked it up to 11. Probably one of the best episodes in the last two series.

Recommended.

Agreed :)

Great stuff.

Brutal episode! Wasn't expecting that. Seems like since getting rid of Frank Darabont as showrunner towards the end of the second year, this show has really taken a massive upward swing.

I'm not a fan of the zombie genre but this is great television.

What's with the tea? (Speculation welcome but no spoilers please!)

At last zombies are scary again.

Caught up with the latest episode; this third season is pretty darn awesome.

Yep, I don't really want to talk about any of it here though in case I accidentally drop a spoiler for someone.

They've set everything up for a mid-season finale. On the one hand, this is great because it's all going to kick off in the next episode. And on the other hand, this sucks, as we'll have to wait months for the second half of the season to begin.

Have to agree, this has been the best season so far.

Just watching the mid-season finale. *hides behind a pillow*

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 4 2012, 9:02 PM GMT

Just watching the mid-season finale. *hides behind a pillow*

It's a good 'un. But now have to wait until February before they show the next episode. Boo. :(