The Walking Dead Page 23

Laughing out loud

All caught up now. Blimey.

A very action packed, though somewhat emotionally lacklustre finale. Can't help but feeling that Season 2 would have been better off as six tight episodes instead of 13 bloated installments, packed with filler.

Warning to online streamers viewing via a PC, most of the episode happens at night, so make sure you watch it in a dark room.

Michonne's Story (Comic) from Playboy.

Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6

Thanks for the backstory. I'm caught up with the comic and show but never saw these.

Caught up on the final few episodes, great stuff. I think it's been top-notch every ep since the last one before the mid-season break.

Rick needs to kill his wife. She's actually even worse in the comics.

God, I hate Rick's wife. And his son. What a shit family.
Oh Shane, the massive psycho, was about to kill you? And you killed him in self defence? You evil bastard!

Stupid, stupid woman.

So what was that building they showed us right at the end? An army base type thingy?

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 24 2012, 10:39 AM GMT

Page 6

Ahhhhhh!
Awesome.
That scene was the best part of the last episode. Total WTF moment.

Quote: zooo @ March 27 2012, 12:48 AM BST

So what was that building they showed us right at the end? An army base type thingy?

Prison.

Cool. Lots of dead inmates hopefully. Of course there maybe a load of psychos too.

Quote: zooo @ March 27 2012, 12:48 AM BST

God, I hate Rick's wife. And his son. What a shit family.

Agreed!! She let's Rick make the tough decisions and then acts all judgmental when it f**ks up. I don't know how we're supposed to root for her to survive.

I'm surprised this season wasn't building to a run in with the other group.

Just watching season 2 of this on Channel 5 at the moment. Hope it improves soon. It's a bit dull. Would it kill them to have an interesting character in it?

They all die at the beginning.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 23 2012, 8:59 PM BST

They all die at the beginning.

I wish. There's a limit to how much Rick, his wife and kid a man can take.

Just watching the first few episodes on the train up to Glasgow! I'm scared sat on the train! Nearly threw up thanks to episode 2!

Quote: L.E. @ June 1 2012, 10:45 AM BST

on the train up to Glasgow! I'm scared

I don't blame you.