The Walking Dead Page 25

Quote: Lee @ October 15 2012, 3:37 PM BST

The first seasons were restricted by budget but this one has had shit loads poured into apparently.

Thats good news but I don't think money is the reason most viewers don't care about the characters. Its not good when they could literally have killed everyone except Daryl and nobody would have been that bothered.

The writing has been very hit and miss. This season is the important one in terms of its future, and I have a feeling its going to do ok.

The reason they stayed on the farm was because of budget. Budget doesn't just mean more effects, it also means how much they can spend on each plot line which also effects other branches of the production.

I am not arguing with you. I just think that for many it was the characterization that was lacking, and that is something that should not have been overly affected by a small budget.

Quote: Bob Hicks @ October 15 2012, 4:20 PM BST

I am not arguing with you.

Why not? This is an internet forum!

No its not :P

Oh yes it is! :D

You win :)

No I don't!

Quote: Bob Hicks @ October 15 2012, 4:20 PM BST

I am not arguing with you. I just think that for many it was the characterization that was lacking

Even though you spouted the most preposterous nonsense imaginable about The Sopranos I'd agree with you about the charecterisation in The Walking Dead. They're a right dull bunch.

Wow, you have a long memory. We can agree to disagree :)

Oh, I agree with you too Bob. It's like watching a bunch of cardboard cut outs!

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 15 2012, 3:14 PM BST

I'm hoping that's not a spoiler (from the comic), Matthew, as I haven't read it. I'm sure you wouldn't do that. :)

It's not.

Oh yes it is!

Oh, and we finished that...?

Laughing out loud

I had to bail on season two after three episodes as it was doing my head in, S03E1 was definitely the most enjoyable episode since the pilot. Glad they've made their way back to the story from the comic and that Carl & Lori were nowhere near as annoying as previously.