The Walking Dead Page 51

That was the bit that annoyed me.
But I guess Rick needed to do his speech telling the saviors they could surrender first. If he had shot Negan first thing it would have started the war right away. So it SORT of made sense.
And then he did shoot at Negan pretty soon after, so I forgave.

:D

And now to wait until February 2018????!!!!
This is torture!
Errr

I'm going to need the mid season break to come to terms with that episode!

Quote: zooo @ 12th December 2017, 12:33 PM

I'm going to need the mid season break to come to terms with that episode!

According to the father Gimple wanted him to stay for 3 seasons, but I guess they gave him the sack because he was growing too fast?

Huh?

Quote: Kapow @ 12th December 2017, 1:27 PM

According to the father Gimple wanted him to stay for 3 seasons, but I guess they gave him the sack because he was growing too fast?

He's 18, his contract ended, and he's heading off to university.

Chandler's dad apparently makes a living now off being a tour guide around the shooting locations, using his connection to 'Carl' to make money. So he's bound to be pissed off.

Chandler still looks pretty young for his age, so I don't think it's to do with growing too fast.

Quote: DaButt @ 12th December 2017, 2:03 PM

He's 18, his contract ended, and he's heading off to university.

I guess they are trying very hard not to follow the script of the comic by killing characters that were suppped to still be alive and giving their arc to some others they create.

Quote: zooo @ 12th December 2017, 3:18 PM

Chandler's dad apparently makes a living now off being a tour guide around the shooting locations, using his connection to 'Carl' to make money. So he's bound to be pissed off.

Chandler still looks pretty young for his age, so I don't think it's to do with growing too fast.

His username says it all...

CAAARL!

Quote: Nil Putters @ 13th December 2017, 9:44 PM

CAAARL!

Actually it's pronounced Coraaaaal.
:P