The Walking Dead Page 22

I'm a few weeks behind, I just haven't had a chance to watch them.

My fault I suppose, I shouldn't have even looked into this thread.

Maybe highlight when spoilers are coming in the future, or make the text smaller though?

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 10 2012, 10:37 PM GMT

I'm a few weeks behind, I just haven't had a chance to watch them.

My fault I suppose, I shouldn't have even looked into this thread.

Maybe highlight when spoilers are coming in the future, or make the text smaller though?

I've changed it so now only you have been spoiled. Now all we need to do is find some way to erase your short term memory.

I'm on it!

I actually live with a zombie for real.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 10 2012, 10:40 PM GMT

Now all we need to do is find some way to erase your short term memory.

Great show last night with a couple of big surprises. Sad that the season is almost over.

Holy frikkin' shit balls on a stick made of toast! Did not see that coming, body count is moving along swiftly.

Won't say any more because some people don't know how to use a computer to watch a television show.

Yeah, it was a good one. It'll be hard to top it when the season ends next week. I have a hunch about what will happen next week but I'm only guessing.

I hate that f**king kid.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 10 2012, 10:34 PM GMT

Sorry!

Though it is about a week old that episode now, and this thread has been keeping pace with the U.S broadcast!

Sorry!

This thread should keep pace with the UK TV broadcast.

Just cos some of you are impatient downloading buggers!

Really need to catch up with this fast, just seen a picture spoiler over at comicbookmovie.com. :(

Quote: zooo @ March 12 2012, 11:29 PM GMT

This thread should keep pace with the UK TV broadcast.

The television industry in this country has a terrible track record of broadcasting any US series that lasts more then one season. I've lost count of the number of good shows that come, go, disappear, get moved around, repeated and flipped between terrestrial and satellite.

Then when they do get moved to some graveyard channel like FX, they'll show the episodes in the wrong order, miss out a couple and in most cases, won't even finish the entire run of the series.

I poo-poo on your UK TV Broadcast restrictions.

Well, if the UK does drop it we can discuss it further then. ;)

But as it is, it's broadcast only a week or two after the US (I believe?) which is actually bloody good.

Quote: zooo @ March 13 2012, 1:16 PM GMT

Well, if the UK does drop it we can discuss it further then. ;)

But as it is, it's broadcast only a week or two after the US (I believe?) which is actually bloody good.

Noted and I've only been talking about the show in the vagueist of vagueries. I hate spoilers as well.

Jolly good!
I only got spoiled this time because I came on here by accident before I'd watched this week's. 100% my own fault!

Quote: zooo @ March 13 2012, 1:24 PM GMT

Jolly good!
I only got spoiled this time because I came on here by accident before I'd watched this week's. 100% my own fault!

It's that old conundrum, I do it all the time with television shows I like. I want to know more, yet still want to be surprised. Human nature dictates that I spoil everything for myself and then whinge about it. Yep, I'm kinda dumb.