The Walking Dead Page 21

Bit more exciting this week and hopefully building to something bigger. Think they're over egging the pudding a bit with the dramatic foreshadowing - yeah, we get it, Shane is a nutter.

Can't wait for them to leave that farm and go somewhere zombie filled again.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 21 2012, 2:43 PM GMT

Bit more exciting this week and hopefully building to something bigger. Think they're over egging the pudding a bit with the dramatic foreshadowing - yeah, we get it, Shane is a nutter.

Can't wait for them to leave that farm and go somewhere zombie filled again.

Exactly and exactly.

I hope Shane gets killed in a really amusing and satisfying way. He is a massive bellend.

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2012, 3:28 PM GMT

I hope Shane gets killed in a really amusing and satisfying way. He is a massive bellend.

I'm not sure if he will though, he is one of the main characters and sources of drama. He is a massive bellend though - so kudos to the actor playing him, his performance is pretty outstanding.

Even if it's not until the last episode that's fine, I don't mind waiting!

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2012, 3:28 PM GMT

He only lasted 5 or 6 issues in the comic and died in a satisfying way.

Quote: DaButt @ February 21 2012, 3:45 PM GMT

He only lasted 5 or 6 issues in the comic and died in a satisfying way.

WHOA! SPOILER ALERT!

Obviously, the telly people are doing it differently, so who knows what will happen with Shane's character? He could even go through some massive redemption and end up being a good guy or sacrificing himself as a noble gesture to save the group.

Personally, I just hope he slips in the shower and breaks his neck - and then Dale does a poo on him.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 21 2012, 3:48 PM GMT

WHOA! SPOILER ALERT!

I hesitated but posted after considering that the comic and television series are almost completely different. The storyline is radically different.

I remember reading that the Ben Linus character on Lost was only supposed to appear in 2 or 3 episodes but he became a major character because the audience liked/hated the character so much. I suppose Shane will last forever if the producers think he's good for ratings.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 21 2012, 3:48 PM GMT

Personally, I just hope he slips in the shower and breaks his neck - and then Dale does a poo on him.

Laughing out loud

Ooh, so much better this week - lots and lots of zombies and stuff actually happening. They've introduced a new member of the group, but he's a bit 'Glen-ish' - young, fast, resourceful, etc. - can't have two characters the same, so one of them will probably be killed off.

What I love about the WD is you get all that blood pumping when they kill a zombie, yet not a spatter ends up on them. I also love the way they all walk like I do when I have a chaf between my legs.

Been tip top since the mid-season break; wasn't expecting that death at the end either!

Quote: lofthouse @ February 12 2012, 7:32 PM GMT

Is this gonna be on Five again?

I heard they refused to buy series two as it was too expensive

Bump!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 10 2012, 10:21 PM GMT

Been tip top since the mid-season break; wasn't expecting *character name removed* to get torn to bits either.

Well, that's that spoiled then. :(

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 10 2012, 10:30 PM GMT

Well, that's that spoiled then. :(

Sorry!

Though it is about a week old that episode now, and this thread has been keeping pace with the U.S broadcast!

Sorry!