The Walking Dead Page 26

:)

This season will be good. I have it on authority and not the my friend is a friend of a friend who made coffee for a chap. It will be much more action packed as well! But I am a zombie myself so I guess that makes me more excited.

I like The Walking Dead, but not as much as I like Sooty's The Wanking Dead.

Haha nice Nil

Did anyone watch last night? Much better than season 2!

I watched it earlier in the week, yep I enjoyed it much more than season 2, not that there was anything really wrong with season 2 imo. Certainly looks like it's going to be a very strong season.

Episode two was really good again; machete to the head.

Yep, another cracking episode, with lots of genuine tension. Plus, some zombie upskirt action towards the end - talk about stiff.

They've really got the level of zombie smashing right this season.

Great new episode, lots of action.

SPOILER ALERT:

This week's episode features America's best Liam Neeson look-a-likey.

I'm still laughing over an Internet Meme that is going round asking 'Who is cutting all the lawns in the Zombie Apocalypse?', as even outside the abandoned prison, the grass is really well tended.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 31 2012, 1:16 PM GMT

I'm still laughing over an Internet Meme that is going round asking 'Who is cutting all the lawns in the Zombie Apocalypse?', as even outside the abandoned prison, the grass is really well tended.

Surely that's easy enough to answer?

Its been strong so far, hope it carries on!

I love this and I have yet to come accross a zombie that I wouldnt do.
There were a few I would have to turn my face away from during, but not one that revolted me enough to think NO!