The Walking Dead Page 31

Quote: Lee @ April 6 2013, 4:58 PM BST

I'm glad the two most annoying women died. I have no idea why Sarah Wayne Callies keeps getting cast in these high profile roles, she's awful. I did like the twist in Prison Break where she was a smack head but I can't really remember them exploring it that much.

She was awful.

Sadly only one of the most annoying men died. Rick's son is still at large.

I kinda like Rick's son. Yeah, he's a little brat but it'll be interesting to see what happens to him.

I've not been saddened by any of the deaths thus far, except maybe Shane? But there was nowhere else that character could go, he was loco.

Aww I liked Dale.

He's now Hershel. And I give praise to Hershel everyday for bringing us Maggie Lovey

Laughing out loud

Wow. I think in my brain the two had actually merged into one.

Spooky : http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/undeniable-proof-that-the-walking-dead-and-toy-story-have-th

Ha, saw that the other day.

Just watching the first episode with Hershel in, on 5*.

Quote: Lee @ April 6 2013, 6:18 PM BST

And I give praise to Hershel everyday for bringing us Maggie Lovey

:D

I'm a few years late, but I've finally started watching this. On to the second series now and enjoying it thoroughly. I think my favourite episode so far is the one set in the CDC, I really felt for Dr Jenner. It reminds me of Lost what with all the flashbacks, but hopefully it won't go completely doolally like Lost did and lose me by series 3...

Series 2 dragged a bit for me...

But the final episode ...

Wow

No spoilers

But it's one hell of a finale !

Quote: lofthouse @ July 1 2013, 10:21 PM BST

Series 2 dragged a bit for me...

But the final episode ...

Wow

That.

How do people remember this stuff. I can't remember a thing.

(Not that I want anyone to say what happened, cos of spoilers!)

Am just impressed. As soon as things finish I forget it all.

zooo is a ZOMBIE!